There was a coo

11 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

How does Jordan Morton do these days? liked his playing style/winger when at Cowdenbeath before. Think he's at Albion now.

He was there last season didn't do much before that he drifted around the west juniors. I presume he just retired. 

2 hours ago, vince sinclair said:

How was the Q yesterday? 🤦‍♂️

The funny thing is every ex Dunfermline outfield player scored for Airdrie over the 2 legs, they even played the Kelty keeper as an emergency loan😀 #Fife

46 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Says a lot about recent goalscorers we have had. Wish we could find someone like that again.

He was initially a loan from Hearts initially. Never know we may have a better forward line next season with an attacking minded manager.

11 minutes ago, sailorcowden said:

The Shire announced that Dan Watt has signed for them. Quite liked him as a player certainly put himself about in the mould of Kris Renton. Good luck to him. 

Ultimately his fitness was lacking. Wish he scored more goals.. would have swapped him for Joseph that plays for the shire.

Edited by CowdenMiners1204

4 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Ultimately his fitness was lacking. Wish he scored more goals.. would have swapped him for Joseph that plays for the shire.

He certainly huffed and puffed and I  think he would have benefitted from having Sinclair playing off him more. Guessing the manager has his eyes set on his own players so it's not a surprise to see this happening. 

21 minutes ago, sailorcowden said:

The Shire announced that Dan Watt has signed for them. Quite liked him as a player certainly put himself about in the mould of Kris Renton. Good luck to him. 

While recognising his limitations, I liked him. He was a good target man, held up the ball well, but the team gave him very little in support most times. 

Best game I saw was at Gala where I thought he was excellent.

Looks like Dan was under contract going by the Cowdenbeath press release, so clearly a move that suits all parties. Good luck Dan.

24 minutes ago, sailorcowden said:

He certainly huffed and puffed and I  think he would have benefitted from having Sinclair playing off him more. Guessing the manager has his eyes set on his own players so it's not a surprise to see this happening. 

I honestly would not be surprised if Sinky moves away either. Nor do I see Cunningham or Williamson back at CP if they get released by EF at the end of the season.

Very interested to see who's brought in up front!

Edited by CowdenMiners1204

2 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

I honestly would not be surprised if Sinky moves away either. Nor do I see Cunningham or Williamson back at CP! Very interested to see who's brought in up front!

Can never make my mind up about Sinclair. No doubt a difficult position he was put in for much the season with little support, but he did let frustration get the better of him on many occasions, was always moaning at his teammates.

I really rate Mikey Cunningham, would have him back if possible.

13 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Can never make my mind up about Sinclair. No doubt a difficult position he was put in for much the season with little support, but he did let frustration get the better of him on many occasions, was always moaning at his teammates.

I really rate Mikey Cunningham, would have him back if possible.

I rate Sinclair alot his performance away to rangers B for unbelievable. But he played the majority of the season as a winger not a striker. In those few games as striker he was class. Doubt the east fife boys will come back. Gaffer still has space for assistant manager so an experienced player assistant up front would be ideal.

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I rate Sinclair alot his performance away to rangers B for unbelievable. But he played the majority of the season as a winger not a striker. In those few games as striker he was class. Doubt the east fife boys will come back. Gaffer still has space for assistant manager so an experienced player assistant up front would be ideal.

Definitely would like to still have Sinclair next season. If he plays as a striker and right people around him we might have a prolific goal scoring machine similar to his previous seasons before LL football.

We will just have to wait and see I suppose and depending on what Callum wants 

1 hour ago, Cowden316 said:

Definitely would like to still have Sinclair next season. If he plays as a striker and right people around him we might have a prolific goal scoring machine similar to his previous seasons before LL football.

We will just have to wait and see I suppose and depending on what Callum wants 

I believe callum wouldn’t have let him go unless the fee was to tempting or unless he had a much better replacement just have to wait and see. Any ideas when maybe pre season’s fixtures might be announced? Missing the football already for some strange reason😂

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

I believe callum wouldn’t have let him go unless the fee was to tempting or unless he had a much better replacement just have to wait and see. Any ideas when maybe pre season’s fixtures might be announced? Missing the football already for some strange reason😂

If we are announce an away day wouldn't mind a trip out west. Anyone know the last time Cowden played a team from the wosfl?

Re Dan leaving i'm quite sure Calum has a replacement lined up, at the end of the day we finished 15th and should be looking at players who can get us into the top half.

Personally I liked him and wish him well.