There was a coo

On 06/05/2023 at 22:54, NELLY 1 said:

First thanks to all the fans who have supported us through thick and thin one thing is for sure no club in Scotland has had a harder time the last 5 years than cowden in ma opinion so for any fan to continue support and come out week after week I commend u.

We will 100% be better next season of that I have no doubt. 

This season hasn't been what we all wanted and I cannot tell u how much hard work is going in to bring success back.

We will have new players incoming for sure and the dynamic of the team and style will change. 

Mon the cowden 

Was really surprised to see a que for season tickets next season.

On 10/05/2023 at 21:05, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Great to see us working hard behind the scenes and announcing new players so soon to the season ending. Welcome Jack Tait left back who has relocated from up north, A position we needed seeing as sam will be back at spartans 

Is there going to be more next week? I can imagine the majority of the Broomhill team will be leaving, would take 1 or 2 players from there for sure!

59 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Is there going to be more next week? I can imagine the majority of the Broomhill team will be leaving, would take 1 or 2 players from there for sure!

Probably EK will snap up some i.e Broadfoot maybe?

1 hour ago, therewasacoo said:

Would think so especially with si ferry being their new assistant manager

Did he no criticise the attitude of some of the podcast(or whatever they are called this week)players. Get in there first before the MK pound comes into circulation. 😉

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

A great player but his career has been plagued by injury

Thanks. A Lewis Milne return would be excellent but would assume want's to remain an SPFL player and at our level would likely be a significant dip in wages.