There was a coo

9 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Normal service resuming against the wee gers. Disappointing to turn up with 14 players though. 

Yes I thought this also. I know Dunfermline reserves have a big game soon so thought they would withdraw sam from squad. Also think a few falls out may have happened as certain boys which i’ll name slaven armstrong and ruddy who never attended player of the year award night and also not been on bench last couple of games may have packed it in with us which is no loss to me but should still be professional and see contract out.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Yes I thought this also. I know Dunfermline reserves have a big game soon so thought they would withdraw sam from squad. Also think a few falls out may have happened as certain boys which i’ll name slaven armstrong and ruddy who never attended player of the year award night and also not been on bench last couple of games may have packed it in with us which is no loss to me but should still be professional and see contract out.

Fair enough. Fair enough. Wasn't trying to be sour, but, I'm hearing things of youth teams returning to Cowden so I hope we can fill out the bench no matter of the circumstances. I'd assume the players today want to be with the cows next season and to be honest they gave a good effort! BR weren't upto much though!

Well done team, a great boost to get that win today, even if it’s not a league match.

I’m away at the moment, but don’t think I would have gone anyway today, didn’t expect to have to miss a home game next week, but pleased to do so 😀

Hope everyone who went down had a good day.

Do we have to give Liam a ball today or anything, a wee present of some sort? 🤣

31 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Slave is one of the worst players I've had the misfortune of seeing in a Cowden shirt and seems to have a shocking attitude. Hoping the above is true and he's out.

Yeah he was poor, thought first couple of games he looked ok, but his uncanny knack of getting constantly caught offside got old quickly. No loss if gone.

36 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

I thought it was at Forthbank. We should really be beating uni teams. Hopefully we can do a deal with a match ticket, beer and pie?

We won't be able to due to Scottish licensing laws - it would be considered an alcohol promotion. 

8 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Ah ok, I would love to see people turn up to Central Park for £10; match, pint and a pie. With a good sponsor obviously!

Was £15 today but when you break it down, was it that great a deal? £10 admission, £3 for a bottle of beer and £2 for a pie? 

I don't actually know how much a pie is but £2 seems reasonable? 

5 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Was £15 today but when you break it down, was it that great a deal? £10 admission, £3 for a bottle of beer and £2 for a pie? 

I don't actually know how much a pie is but £2 seems reasonable? 

Soso. How much is a pie at CP+ a pint price? Would £10 be a great deal?

Edited by CowdenMiners1204

5 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

If someone wanted to make up for that deal... excellent deal. Cowden fans deserve that.

You can’t do a deal like that in Scotland due to minimum pricing and laws on alcohol promotions.

It’s also why you can’t drink on trains, or in the street or park and all the other feckin shite controlling laws in this country.