There was a coo

Thanks to Colin Jack for stepping in for the last month, can’t have been the easiest position for him to be in, he has now left the club.

Calum said in the interview that Davo is taking the team tomorrow, any chance we could see him in a player/coach or assistant manager role next season? I would be very much in favour of him coming back.

2 hours ago, onecowden said:

Calum Elliot confirmed. Welcome to Cowden Calum. Best of luck. 

I wish Cowdenbeath the best of luck. Calum Elliott however is another story. I just hope a bigger club doesn’t come calling in the coming months leaving you in the lurch after pinning your hopes on him. Enjoy it while it lasts…

1 hour ago, Only coo in the village said:

New manager ticks all of the right boxes as far as I’m concerned. 
Just the type of person needed to improve the team and move things forward. 
Wish him all the best for next season. 

If he stays that long. Still bitter…😂

19 minutes ago, norwichbobby said:

I wish Cowdenbeath the best of luck. Calum Elliott however is another story. I just hope a bigger club doesn’t come calling in the coming months leaving you in the lurch after pinning your hopes on him. Enjoy it while it lasts…

It’s difficult for you guys, appreciate that. I suppose there may be times when a young ambitious manager may have a clause/gentleman’s agreement that if a club higher up the pyramid makes an approach, they can leave or at least speak to them.

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

It’s difficult for you guys, appreciate that. I suppose there may be times when a young ambitious manager may have a clause/gentleman’s agreement that if a club higher up the pyramid makes an approach, they can leave or at least speak to them.

Absolutely, I have no problem managers or players leaving to better themselves but after a month leaves a bad taste. All the best..,

New chapter and fresh start for the club. 

Colin Jack has been exceptional not only in his assistant manager role but then stepping up to take the team.

Calum has an excellent record and is in my opinion going to change the fortunes of the club moving forward.

Hope the fans can continue to back the new manager and ultimately the club. 

Mon the cowden.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Thanks to Colin Jack for stepping in for the last month, can’t have been the easiest position for him to be in, he has now left the club.

Calum said in the interview that Davo is taking the team tomorrow, any chance we could see him in a player/coach or assistant manager role next season? I would be very much in favour of him coming back.

I heard that Davidson is playing himself upfront tomorrow 🙂