There was a coo

1 minute ago, PELE said:

Yeah. Not convinced he will be any good, but we can't afford much.

Very true. We don't have the luxury anymore to be fussy.

Still think a tried and tested manager that has done well in the Lowland league is the answer but still comes down to £££

Hopefully we hear something soon and regardless who it is has my full support on what will hopefully be a successful Cowdenbeath management career 

5 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Very true. We don't have the luxury anymore to be fussy.

Still think a tried and tested manager that has done well in the Lowland league is the answer but still comes down to £££

Hopefully we hear something soon and regardless who it is has my full support on what will hopefully be a successful Cowdenbeath management career 

Agreed, he or whoever it is to be, need all the fans behind him and give him every chance.

Edited by Cowdenleith

Would be happy with Elliot if he was appointed. Bound to have plenty contacts at this level. A tough job at a club with little cash and fans dreaming of a decent season for the first time in about a decade 😂

13 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Would be happy with Elliot if he was appointed. Bound to have plenty contacts at this level. A tough job at a club with little cash and fans dreaming of a decent season for the first time in about a decade 😂

The covid season wasn't too bad... faded just as the season was about to halt. Best home top in a while though 👌 

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

So he was, I was thinking he was away before the end of last season.  I suppose he did very well in getting Tranent to the Lowland League after winning that play off last season.

A play off against the millionaires of Darvel so was a cracking result tbf 

7 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Talking of death spirals , I believe not long ago Morton were officially dead but eventually rose again - does administration,  bankruptcy and cheating on debts mean anything?  Cowden have never been in administration and we are doing all we can to remain solvent, despite particular off-field problems.

We are now looking at ways to hand over control of the club to a community trust. I understand Morton is now run by a supporters trust and it would be helpful if real Morton supporters could assist by providing friendly advice and assistance and not the arrogant  patronising shite you love to specialize in.

Best left ignored.

8 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Heard the Callum Elliott rumour before and not convinced this would be a good move. Not sure.

Every appointment is a gamble just look what happened with the last one.

At least Elliot would know the score at this level.

20 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Subject change here…

Maurice ross is the recent guest on the open goal show with kev kyle and si ferry. Great listen and speaks very highly of his time at cowden a man I wish all the best to.

:lol:

Horrendous listen as the Chuckle Brothers turned into the Powerpuff Boys for one day only. Managed to keep tuned in to the point where they moved on to his playing career but thought it was a damning insight into a man who simply cannot take any accountability whatsoever. No mention of the proven goalscorer he stopped playing and let go on a free in League 2. A complete refusal to acknowledge that the players him and his amazing new scouting system, that he is totally responsible for and has left the club in a fantastic place brought in the same players that simply could not enact his ultra-advanced 'ball side 6' instructions. Total and utter delusion that he's a Premier League level coach. And all unsurprisingly lapped up by the failed experiment boys. Very, very tasty. Bye bye Mo!

Moving on, I'd fancy Elliot would be a good appointment for Cowdenbeath. It's nice to see a change of tact as Cowdenbeath look to employ victims  rather than perpetrators. A positive change!