Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

Another good game to watch , could have been 7 at half time really . BU dominated .

Hope Hearts keeper is ok after taking what looked like a serious injury and that the ambulance didn’t take too much longer to arrive after final whistle .

BU look far more able to handle fast players this season . Great hat trick from Alasson .

On to top of the table clash next week .

14 hours ago, Arnie said:

How much do the lowland league teams get off that ?

Last season's £50k was being used to cover two year's worth of membership fees and insurances, and improve their social meda/marketing. With a sum left over to be banked.

I haven't seen any explanation as to how this season's £120k will be allocated.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Last season's £50k was being used to cover two year's worth of membership fees and insurances, and improve their social meda/marketing. With a sum left over to be banked.

I haven't seen any explanation as to how this season's £120k will be allocated.

Were the clubs ever to receive any of the money from the fees paid by the B teams? I’ve been told no but  I thought there were posts on here speculating that they were. Anyone clarify what is the case?

20 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Were the clubs ever to receive any of the money from the fees paid by the B teams? I’ve been told no but  I thought there were posts on here speculating that they were. Anyone clarify what is the case?

It goes to the league, and the end of the day (as proven by the various votes) the league is the clubs. Last season when it was suggested the money would be split between the clubs that was shot down. Nothing seems to have been said about the money from this season.