Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

Good all round performance should have scored a few more. Keeper a virtual spectator throughout.

Difficult to gauge our quality till we meet tougher opposition but this squad is a big improvement on last season. 

49 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I love the new BU away strip.    All black.  Looks great.......some people prefer the white away strip from last season but not me. 

Likewise. Hopefully made available for fans soon. Not listed on RJM’s website yet.

21 hours ago, boheesian said:

Good all round performance should have scored a few more. Keeper a virtual spectator throughout.

Difficult to gauge our quality till we meet tougher opposition but this squad is a big improvement on last season. 

University conceded early and it looked like Bo'ness would roll over them. However, University resisted continuing pressure until a penalty just before half time. Bo'ness re-organised in the second half and demonstrated discipline and patience in wearing down the opposition. Chances were well taken when they came and the final score was a fair reflection of the match. Bo'ness will hope for progression this season on the basis of this display. It is easy to dismiss good performances against University teams when the students are out of term but this was a better than usual early season performance from the Edinburgh team (as Dalbeattie know). Max may wish to discuss concentration with some of his defence but Bo'ness supporters should be looking forward to a better season. 

And ... I liked the Bo'ness strip. Nice.