Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

1 hour ago, Yodanumber1 said:

Absolutely another massive result v 2nd top of premier, that’s them beat the top 3 

You still counting a bounce game over Rose aye.

You're an absolute fanny and represent a club that are nothing but parasites.

The only club that matters in Bo'ness is United not you bunch of charlatans. Do one.

34 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

The only club that matters in Bo'ness is United not you bunch of charlatans. Do one.

Must have touched a wee nerve there lol I’m sure the game took place but I could be mistaken lol 😂 

11 minutes ago, Yodanumber1 said:

Must have touched a wee nerve there lol I’m sure the game took place but I could be mistaken lol 😂 

You've obviously jumped ship to the team who were only interested in filling the Junior spot left by the BUs but it proved not to be the case. 

2 hours ago, Yodanumber1 said:

I know we were playing u18s

Only half right.  Five of the starting line-up can still play with the U18s.  However, the full line-up will still be eligible to play for Hearts B team next season.  

As the B Teams are not eligible to play in the League Cup, their season is over.  I'd expect 3 or 4 to join the first team squad for the rest of the season. Some may drop to the U18s who have 8 games left to play, while others may have an extended close season break.  

Hearts have certainly improved their performances as the season progressed, e.g. they lost 4-1 to Bo'ness earlier in the season when they weren't at the races.  After 15 games they had just 11 points.  In that regard, Hearts will probably have achieved better development outcomes for the full squad than either Celtic or Rangers.  

14 hours ago, Marooneye said:

I think this yoda guy is a united plant to cause ill feeling towards the other Boness club.

How are they 'parasites' ? If you don't want them play in your ground, put them out? 

Unless the ground doesn't belong to to you then they have every right to play there? 

What REALLY surprises me is how the two clubs are not one? And going by the comments of a certain few here the bitterness and jealousy is from one committee 

1 hour ago, changeisneeded said:

I think this yoda guy is a united plant to cause ill feeling towards the other Boness club.

How are they 'parasites' ? If you don't want them play in your ground, put them out? 

Unless the ground doesn't belong to to you then they have every right to play there? 

What REALLY surprises me is how the two clubs are not one? And going by the comments of a certain few here the bitterness and jealousy is from one committee 

I think you’re an irrelevant oddball.

What a bizarre claim. All these nicknames and usernames on here abd you can identify folk who might be committee members? 

Edited by 8MileBU

35 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Maybe missed it, but have Spartans withdrawn from the League Cup yet?

Yes, BUs play either Gala or Caley Braves in the next round

Edited by John S