Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

2 hours ago, Sermani said:

Particularly when he had a very bright strip on

If Spartans go up and Elgin get relegated I guess this might not be the last time the two clubs play a league fixture. Looking more likely as a  scenario after today's win for Bonnyrigg Rose.

6 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Tbf athletic under 12's could beat Dalbeattie.

I think you should really stick to your own team instead of making yourself look an idiot in front of other teams fans.

More bothered about Bo'ness camelon and syngenta than your own team sad wee man

Wasn't at game. To busy kicking homeless folk.

Slavering idiot.

Tbf athletic under 12's could beat Dalbeattie.

Clown.

4 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

I think you should really stick to your own team instead of making yourself look an idiot in front of other teams fans.

Absolutely spot on. 

On 24/03/2023 at 16:08, BonessBWAH_ said:

Well, can’t say it’s that unexpected and was he the guy that I would’ve appointed? Probably not. 

But he’s technically undefeated when he’s been in the hotseat and the players seem to really warm to him so I say he deserves his shot at it, and hope everyone will get behind him. Interesting times ahead

Didn't exactly set the heather alight at WW in the LL, not the most vociferous managers but a decent coach all the same. Whether being a top coach or faced with pressures of management in hot seat time will tell.

Best of luck to yous. 

35 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

Camelon ?  Camgenta surely . Father Ted still with you ?

Edited by lithgierose

20 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Possibly, think that's just best practice at entry level but the licensing committee could still add it as an extra stipulation.

Wick Academy have the worst slope I've seen in licensed football.

Didnt realise there was that many unlicensed clubs through the West.

Can't see a problem at Beith. Pity they can't get a play off. I guess that's one for the dinosaurs of that other association that wouldn't engage a proper pyramid a few years back where in effect the West are playing catch up. 

26 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Camelon ?  Camgenta surely . Father Ted still with you ?

14 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Nice to see a boness team WIN a league. Well done athletic 👏 

Seek help ya roaster. Away and spam your own teams thread.

8 hours ago, searchers1963 said:

The guy Lithgierose that keeps posting stupid comments about BU is an embarrassment. The posts aren’t funny, not topical just garbage from a saddo

To pull this back from the pathetic 'wee rose' element, yesterday's game didn't tell us too much, as the opposition were poor, very poor.

However any team can only beat what is put in front of them and the BU's set about their task with gusto.  Tom Grant proved what an important player he can be, especially in the first half.  Lenny showed great finishing quality and could be our ace in the League Cup.

Hawkeye and McArthur continue to impress as a pairing.  It could have been seventeen instead of seven and Star couldn't have complained but their 'keeper can and did pull off some wonder saves, particularly a curler from Lawler heading into the top corner!  If the aforementioned is signed up, he could be a top performer with a pre-season behind him.

Also, a big shout out to Josh French, who came on in a back three and showed good control and passing ability.  Obviously we won't know his full abilities at the back until we play a 'decent' side.

All in all, very satisfied with the performance and spirit showing in the team.  On now to Own Goal Dusty Broom!