Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

45 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

There was talk yesterday that Jamie McCormack has signed a precontract to play for Berwick Rangers next season.  Anyone confirm ?

Yeah I think he is. Don’t think he’s the only one leaving to go to Berwick either from what I’ve heard.

We need a new guy in asap so we can plan ahead for next season. At the moment if we were still in EOS league we wouldn’t be good enough for promotion to LL. we’re going nowhere. Committee need to act 

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but max , has to go I’ve backed him for a long time but it’s clear he can’t get the best out of this group of plauers who quite clearly aren’t interested in him either, do us a favour max and leave the job 

The club should be bigger than any individual but here we have a committee allowing an individual to be bigger than the club .

One man is responsible for falling crowds , signing inadequate players then releasing them . Signing adequate players and falling out with them . Getting us knocked out of the Scottish Cup with totally wrong team selection . Getting us knocked out the next biggest cup by allowing the club to be short on players for the match .

That is just this season .

I could go on and on .

I’ve said it now for 2 years that Max is not good enough and was criticised for saying so .

At least the Max love in has subsided now and most BU fans are on the same wavelength . What a pity the committee are not , well not as I write anyway .

56 minutes ago, Nicholas Rage said:

Good news. I'll look forward to the club issuing an update about it in 3-4 weeks by their usual standards.

Yup still nowt on FB or Twitter. No point even mentioning the website.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Yup still nowt on FB or Twitter. No point even mentioning the website.

Website directs you to the FB page for up to date info. It tells you this and is now just for information.  The squad is updated regularly.

Edited by John S
Words

Well, a sad way to end it with Max. Much thanks to him for his efforts and getting us promoted but ultimately I think it’s the right decision. 

I’d imagine it’ll be a caretaker for the rest of the season unless the committee already have someone lined up.

10 minutes ago, BonessBWAH_ said:

Well, a sad way to end it with Max. Much thanks to him for his efforts and getting us promoted but ultimately I think it’s the right decision. 

I’d imagine it’ll be a caretaker for the rest of the season unless the committee already have someone lined up.

Did max get you promoted 🤔 

10 minutes ago, BonessBWAH_ said:

Time to go one team ?

On 10/02/2023 at 10:51, LongTimeLurker said:

Losing to Gartcairn in the South Challenge Cup suggests they are not quite LL calibre. Some soft goals to concede amongst these ones:

Same gartcairn that just beat Tranent