Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

23 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Ignore the rumours.  Two sleeps to the game v the wee rose.  Mon the BU's !!!

Wonder if boness will turn up. Personally I hope all the Newtown missing support turn up as well. Apparently the gate isn't split in this cup. Anybody confirm .

24 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Wonder if boness will turn up. Personally I hope all the Newtown missing support turn up as well. Apparently the gate isn't split in this cup. Anybody confirm .

Strange but true. 

Saturday (4 March) v the wee rose is a 2:30KO.

We then have 2 home and 4 away games to finish the league fixtures.

11/3 - BU v Gretna

18/3 @ Tranent 5pm KO (groundhop weekend)

25/3 @ Dalbeattie

1/4 @ Open Goal Broomhill

15/4- BU v Caledonian Braves

22/4 @ Hearts B   

Round 1 of the league cup starts 29/4.

39 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Referee for the wee rose game is Alistair Grieve.........BOO !!!

Hoped after his dreadful performance in the Caledonian Braves v BU game he would have done the decent thing and stayed away from the BU's for several months.

Wee rose v wee boness has a ring to it 😂

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Saturday (4 March) v the wee rose is a 2:30KO.

We then have 2 home and 4 away games to finish the league fixtures.

11/3 - BU v Gretna

18/3 @ Tranent 5pm KO (groundhop weekend)

25/3 @ Dalbeattie

1/4 @ Open Goal Broomhill

15/4- BU v Caledonian Braves

22/4 @ Hearts B   

Round 1 of the league cup starts 29/4.

Pretty sure I won’t be alone in having very little appetite (unlike @Auld Heid) for these remaining fixtures, especially the away ones although I have a few jobs needing done in D&G so might go to Dalbeattie. Looks like that’ll possibly be my next and last game this season 🫤

30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Pretty sure I won’t be alone in having very little appetite (unlike @Auld Heid) for these remaining fixtures, especially the away ones although I have a few jobs needing done in D&G so might go to Dalbeattie. Looks like that’ll possibly be my next and last game this season 🫤

You'll be at prestonfield on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Referee for the wee rose game is Alistair Grieve.........BOO !!!

Hoped after his dreadful performance in the Caledonian Braves v BU game he would have done the decent thing and stayed away from the BU's for several months.

Good luck with Grieve, the man is useless and proves the allegation that the number of Refs required for VAR has meant incompetent Refs are being placed above their abilities in lower leagues.

Check out last week Annan v Stirling game, keeper sent off for getting smacked in the face by the ball outside his box. Week before was our turn when Cowden player sent off for pulling a Rangers players jersey. 

25 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Good luck with Grieve, the man is useless and proves the allegation that the number of Refs required for VAR has meant incompetent Refs are being placed above their abilities in lower leagues.

Check out last week Annan v Stirling game, keeper sent off for getting smacked in the face by the ball outside his box. Week before was our turn when Cowden player sent off for pulling a Rangers players jersey. 

He is a very arrogant individual 

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

lithgierose loves a ring................usually his butler obliges,

Sorry DD, unless I am missing something,  far short of a legend comeback,  need to unlock your dark side.

2 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

That’s the spirit!

Reckon we will cope without his money, unlike them our manager doesn't have to put his own cash in.   Max the unsackable.

I totally respect his position. 

I’d like to say I never bought a pie for years at Newton to make sure they didn’t get money but that’s not true, we just didn’t get access to the pie hut.

Looking forward to Saturday. What football is all about and looking forward to seeing some old faces afterwards.

2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

I totally respect his position. 

I’d like to say I never bought a pie for years at Newton to make sure they didn’t get money but that’s not true, we just didn’t get access to the pie hut.

Looking forward to Saturday. What football is all about and looking forward to seeing some old faces afterwards.

Just looking after your diet.