Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

13 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Dolly,  this time tomorrow I am confident we will all be singing the praise of the players and Max.

Mon the BU's !!!

Your the man for the updates Dave. Yes, I’m on holiday again. Could wish for a replay but no, get the job done today.

C’mon the B U’s

Cowdenbeath announced yesterday they had signed (mercenary gun for hire ?) striker Carlos Lyon......who appears to have played several years under the name of Isaac Layne. .....i winder if this name change is a Cassius Clay type situation or simply tax evasion ? 

Carlos the Jackal is eligible to play in the Scottish.  Is this a panic move by the Blue Brazil or an inspired and astute signing..... time will tell.

The 27 year old has had more clubs than Tiger Woods (17 clubs in 8 seasons) including Peterhead, Dumbarton, Stranraer, Alloa, The Bino's etc.....  Doesn't look like he had a club last season according to Transfermarket website so hopefully he is ring rusty.

Mon the BU"s !!!

27 minutes ago, boheesian said:
1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Either I have an outstanding memory (false)

..........or I googled it (true)

Was that the match AMcG subbed a ‘world class’ striker after 15 minutes

Expand  

Not a striker, but a midfielder called Joe Prince-Wright.Started the game ,was booked then subbed after about 20 minutes or so.I don’t think he played again.
I didn’t Google it so facts may be wrong 😀