Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

Pretty even first half. Then free gift time defence posted missing 1 down then keeper made a foxes paw 2 down. Spartans deserved their win they move the ball quicker and slicker.

Need to get to grips with resolving the problems which imo is midfield not moving the ball quicker.

After an easy start last 4 games have been a reality check. I hear a lot of calls in Max we trust. Another couple of defeats and any challenge to finish near the top is over and we’re looking at mid table mediocrity again. Things need to pick up soon he’s been able to recruit got his squad. Fans that have just come back will drift back off again and we’ll be back where we were last season 

7 hours ago, Bu bri said:

After an easy start last 4 games have been a reality check. I hear a lot of calls in Max we trust. Another couple of defeats and any challenge to finish near the top is over and we’re looking at mid table mediocrity again. Things need to pick up soon he’s been able to recruit got his squad. Fans that have just come back will drift back off again and we’ll be back where we were last season 

Need  to get behind the  team not slaughter them

7 hours ago, Bu bri said:

Every club has its fickle fans “who only sing when there winning”.
So what better chance to get behind the team than this Saturdays match against Open Goal Broomhill-the names an invitation to win.

1 hour ago, Boogiman said:

Need  to get behind the  team not slaughter them

I don’t think bu Brian is slaughtering the team ,merely starting facts.If the support dwindles away again then income into the club is severely affected and match day sponsorship etc becomes non existent.Results are everything and must  improve soon .