Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Cheers for this is there anywhere you can get the scores as they're happening. Thanks.

Lowland League site have started. Not sure how quick they sure at updating 

3 solid performances and a good start to the league.Goal difference tells a story, scoring 10 and yet to concede.

Would like to see the team retaining the ball a bit better and have some more composure which I'm sure will come as players get used to each others style.

Lots of positives especially the fight and will to win.

1 hour ago, morrison said:

Pretty sure they only show full time scores. Same for the Highland League.

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Think they use other sources like twitter to collate the FT scores so there's usually a long delay on that as well. Only SPFL and later round Scottish Cup games are covered live by that website.

Seemed to be updating scores fairly promptly today. Maybe the app folk have finally realised the LL is part of professional football here.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The start we hoped for.  Max Christie has made some good signings.  Good mix of skill and dig.

Apart from the points you raised re the Ref I thought he handled the game well.

The depth on the bench certainly gave Max options, especially when McCormack was injured - not too serious I hope - who steps in non other than Mr reliable DJ.

Dan the man did what few others would have done and got the goal for his bravery. A few around where I was standing commented “not for them” even if was the goal to give them a hat rick.

A job well done and another 3 pts. Roll on Wednesday.

50 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

University of Stirling are a  bit of a bogey team for us. Hopefully the BU's can break the trend and gain another 3 points on Wednesday night.

Mon the BU's !!!  

They are unpredictable. However, they are the type of team we have to beat to move in the right direction.