Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

Trialist outfield players were:-
4 Jamie Todd- tall lean centre half. Looked OK on the ground and good in the air.
6 Allason Jones- silky swede midfielder. Very promising performance. Loads of wee short passes.
12 John Ward- 18 year old left back...2 quick runs, a few accurate passes. Didn't see enough to make a proper assessment.
14 Dylan Coll.....he was an under 20 player last year......looks older than his years. Big and strong. Kept moving to give passing options. I was impressed.

Trialist goalies err.....2nd half had the surname Torres who lives in Bo'ness...... 1st half I cannot recall his name. Neither keeper dirtied their gloves.

26 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Trialist outfield players were:-
4 Jamie Todd- tall lean centre half. Looked OK on the ground and good in the air.
6 Allason Jones- silky swede midfielder. Very promising performance. Loads of wee short passes.
12 John Ward- 18 year old left back...2 quick runs, a few accurate passes. Didn't see enough to make a proper assessment.
14 Dylan Coll.....he was an under 20 player last year......looks older than his years. Big and strong. Kept moving to give passing options. I was impressed.

Trialist goalies err.....2nd half had the surname Torres who lives in Bo'ness...... 1st half I cannot recall his name. Neither keeper dirtied their gloves.

George Torres 

Jamie Todd and Jamie McCormack was the centrehalf pairing at Harthill. On the basis that Murray Carstairs appears very unlikely to return do we have a better pairing ?

I would prefer to see Jamie McCormack at fullback where his drive and aggression creates havoc in the opposition half.