Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

There's a banner on the LL website saying Opening Weekend Fixtures (30 July) which has Berwick Rangers v BU's !!! ......so something isn't right.

The social media cocked it up. It's been known for weeks now that the 23rd was the opening weekend.

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

There's a banner on the LL website saying Opening Weekend Fixtures (30 July) which has Berwick Rangers v BU's !!! ......so something isn't right.

Saw that one. Confusing situation. 

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The social media cocked it up. It's been known for weeks now that the 23rd was the opening weekend.

Wasn't one of the commonly cited uses of "entry fees" from Colts was spending on improved social media?

Hopefully get more friendlies announced soon.

Don't expect any signing news before Friday. The rumour is there's a few players coming to the BU who are still under contract with their old clubs until 30 June.

Stay patient.

In Max we Trust.

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Read a post on Twitter about the Groundhop weekend. Saturday 18 March 2023 with a 5pm ko. Tranent v the BU's.

I know it's almost 9 months away but that's surely a game to look forward to.

do you know any of the other ones?

The BU practice session featured 2 keepers neither of whom was Musa Dibaga. I saw Gemmell, Grant, Stevenson, McCormack and Miller. There was a black player in midfield.

With a lot of old contracts ending today we may get the new names announced in next 48 hours.

28 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The BU practice session featured 2 keepers neither of whom was Musa Dibaga. I saw Gemmell, Grant, Stevenson, McCormack and Miller. There was a black player in midfield.

With a lot of old contracts ending today we may get the new names announced in next 48 hours.

Dublin Green maybe