Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

Musa is 22. Height listed as 1m 94cm which I think is about 6'3" or 6'4".
Born in Spain. Has Spanish and Gambian citizenship.
Previously a goalie at CD Robres in Spain (looks like amateur level) and lately Whitehill Welfare.

A new goalie is Musac to my ears !!!

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Musa is 22. Height listed as 1m 94cm which I think is about 6'3" or 6'4".
Born in Spain. Has Spanish and Gambian citizenship.
Previously a goalie at CD Robres in Spain (looks like amateur level) and lately Whitehill Welfare.

A new goalie is Musac to my ears !!!

And stays in lithgie. Less travelling. 

Guess there will also be a couple of U-20 keepers on the books, so there should be no need for emergency loan type signings now. The new keeper is represented by an agent who also takes care of the contracts for a couple of Aston Villa's U-23 squad:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tim-pole/beraterfirma/berater/8800

so looks like he has ambitions to go higher in the game than the LL eventually.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

4 hours ago, John S said:

Don't know why but the BUs always delay announcing players. I'm sure it was said before they prefer to wait until the registration goes through. 

Prevents a potential hijack.

19 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Prevents a potential hijack.

And how does it prevent that ?

When other clubs are releasing the transfer news and our own manager is realising transfer news to the press .

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/were-disappointed-to-lose-him-boness-united-boss-max-christie-signs-spaniard-after-long-serving-keepers-shock-exit-3724155?fbclid=IwAR0F3gpCV4Oy19Yhg4TGA_M0r1-2W7lN-ooayXf-ciNVoMuCC6hOgWa0ejY

Nick Locke signed on for next season and 2 new signings

John Ward, 18, from Berwick Rangers where he'd been on an amateur contract. Described as a utility man who can play full back or in midfield.

Alassan Jones, 21, ex Dundee United, L:ivingston and Haddington Athletic attacking midfielder who can also play up front according to Max. Was on loan at Bonnyrigg for the aborted 20/21 season. 

Just read Max in the Falkirk Herald online. He said "Andy's away so Musa is coming in to fight for the jersey"

...........is that a sign we will have 2 keepers in the squad this season ? WTF !!!!

.........what next ??? Substitutes !!!!!!

It truly could be a new dawn for the BU's.

#InMaxWeTrust