Allan Campbell called up

22 hours ago, Richie said:

The Luton fans have been wanking themselves into a frenzy over him though

Well .. he's quite popular...

Took him a few games to adjust to the pace I would say, or maybe to his team, but after that he has been excellent. Never stops the whole game. I get the impression he might be playing a bit further forward than he did previously. Must have a bit of a chance for a run in one of the nation's league games.

On 30/05/2022 at 18:24, Raven said:

Well .. he's quite popular...

Took him a few games to adjust to the pace I would say, or maybe to his team, but after that he has been excellent. Never stops the whole game. I get the impression he might be playing a bit further forward than he did previously. Must have a bit of a chance for a run in one of the nation's league games.

he struggled at the start of the season as was clear from the luton town forum, which general dissaray accused me of creating just to make Campbell look rubbish.

he's made it in to an enlarged squad and i stand by the fact i wouldn't drop McGregor, McGinn, McTominay, Armstrong for him at this stage.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

he struggled at the start of the season as was clear from the luton town forum, which general dissaray accused me of creating just to make Campbell look rubbish.

he's made it in to an enlarged squad and i stand by the fact i wouldn't drop McGregor, McGinn, McTominay, Armstrong for him at this stage.

Campbell was injured and settling maybe that is why he took a wee while to get up to speed?But look at him now main man and got them to play offs,now he is in the Scotland squad 

Campbell will play higher than the championship as well,wouldn't be suprised if Italian teams are watching him

2 hours ago, red23 said:

Wouldn't be suggesting dropping anyone for him but am thinking 5 (hopefully) games in 2 weeks at the start of June will need squad players. If he doesn't play then I guess being in the squad will still do him good.

I wouldn't take too much from anything you read on outlaws 🤣.