Jamie Sandilands has left Rossvale FC

Due to a change in circumstances within our Club our Coaching team have decided to step down from their positions with immediate effect we would like to thank them for bringing back Professionalism to our Club and wish them Success in their future football endeavours.

17 minutes ago, 3point4win said:

Bring back professionalism?  What was it not at the club before with Gormley??  

Very strange twitter account that is always begging for followers and attention with lines likes oh poor us no support or ground.

Surely the clock is ticking on them existing.

What a bizarre little club all round. 

Their social media accounts block more punters than they have followers.

Seriously touchy outfit.

Bring back professionalism?  What was it not at the club before with Gormley??  

Very strange twitter account that is always begging for followers and attention with lines likes oh poor us no support or ground.
Surely the clock is ticking on them existing.

What a bizarre little club all round. 
Very harsh on mcginty, moff and other previous managers

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, nodmaster said:

Due to a change in circumstances within our Club our Coaching team have decided to step down from their positions with immediate effect we would like to thank them for bringing back Professionalism to our Club and wish them Success in their future football endeavours.

Bringing back Professionalism?

Strange thing to say.

Strange going ons had already promised numerous players contracts for next season. Know of 1 player who had already told his club he was moving to them. Apparently the people investing in club have pulled the plug.

Remember the one and only Rossvale fan that used to come on the Junior forum.

Say a bad word about Rossvale and he was wanting to come to folks hooses to sort them out.

Knew all the ins and outs about Rossvale and the East Dumbartonshire Council fiasco at Huntershill Park which made you think he was committee or management.

Then a few games into a new season some one called him out for doing the same thing with another team.

Turns out he was just another angry parent shouting from the sidelines.

He had absolutely eff all to do with Rossvale.

Edited by Glenconner

4 hours ago, IR1970 said:

Strange going ons had already promised numerous players contracts for next season. Know of 1 player who had already told his club he was moving to them. Apparently the people investing in club have pulled the plug.

Yeah, the bizarre relationship with some Gibraltar based guys who seem to have shafted them.

26 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Yeah, the bizarre relationship with some Gibraltar based guys who seem to have shafted them.

Yeah thats what i heard....Up to Thursday they were still offering players deals.  Some been left in limbo now...its been on and off last 2 weeks...

What exactly was this partnership with team from Gibraltar [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-sixth-tier-side-rossvale-26184240

I am sure they also had a post about asking potential players to pay for trials with Rossvale and the Gibraltar team - Europa Point - soon after this tie up but post was taken down from Twitter due to folk giving negative comments and I think they must have decided against it?

Yeh some kind of absolutely mental thing where people would pay big money for trials etc, nuts. 
Also that tweet is absolutely shite too, Gordon Moffat (and i get im biased but I’d genuinely love to find anyone who disagrees) is the personification of professionalism and a complete gentleman, to hint at that in their tweet was weak.
Wonder what will happen with their tenancy at Petershill now? 

I notice one of the players that was signing has re signed with Witburn tonight. Hopefully the other players who committed to Rossvale get deals either with there own clubs or get moves elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

What's going on here? Seems a shambles all around.

Fall out with the Boys Club.

Boys Club set up new club and apply to Wosfl.

Original team go looking for money off shore.

Aye nae problemo Senor, here a few quid for a club with no ground and no fans. 

Then it becomes laughable when it all goes tits up.

lol

Yeh some kind of absolutely mental thing where people would pay big money for trials etc, nuts. 
Also that tweet is absolutely shite too, Gordon Moffat (and i get im biased but I’d genuinely love to find anyone who disagrees) is the personification of professionalism and a complete gentleman, to hint at that in their tweet was weak.
Found that dig a bit bizarre myself. For all the gripes we could have with Lauchy, last season was as fit as I've ever seen a Petershill team. They would never have got to the top flight in the first place if all their coaches were unprofessional.

To be expected in the circumstances.

Club joins the junior (at the time) game with the stated aim of giving their youngsters a route to playing football at a good level. They get established and sign most of their players from outside the club in order to compete, alienating the existing academy in the process who don't see the clear route to the first team that was promised.

Rossvale academy now clearly want to try it again but I wouldn't rule out this becoming very much a rinse and repeat job where the same thing eventually happens.

34 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
On 30/05/2022 at 03:31, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Found that dig a bit bizarre myself. For all the gripes we could have with Lauchy, last season was as fit as I've ever seen a Petershill team. They would never have got to the top flight in the first place if all their coaches were unprofessional.

Its ok, for £500 they’ll hold try outs in Gibraltar for any potential new professional managers. 

2 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

To be expected in the circumstances.

Club joins the junior (at the time) game with the stated aim of giving their youngsters a route to playing football at a good level. They get established and sign most of their players from outside the club in order to compete, alienating the existing academy in the process who don't see the clear route to the first team that was promised.

Rossvale academy now clearly want to try it again but I wouldn't rule out this becoming very much a rinse and repeat job where the same thing eventually happens.

Not sure how quickly the "give youth a chance" idea was ditched.

Didn't they have a couple of ex internationalists playing with them at one point, years back.