Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid

Lex

Michael Owen's argument here is mental. "Were they the better team when they beat Chelsea? Man City? Liverpool?" 

Na Michael, they just fluked everything. So did man City with the league. Liverpool are definitely the best. 🥴

The guard of honour should be much more brutal. w****r signs, spooky fingers, laughter, taunting and other derisive hand gestures should be used instead of clapping.

So a one off game isn't enough to say that Real are better than Liverpool (while beating Chelsea and Man City on the way to that one off game) according to Michael Owen, but what about a 38 game league season where Man City were the better team?

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I've not kept up with the thread so I dunno how everyone else react to the "offside" goal but I had a proper heads gone moment.

Even still once I fully understood the stupid "save/block" rule (which is a lot of shite btw) I still had a bit of a heads gone.

Peter Whatever the f**k his name is BT roll out is fucking clueless though. Never knows what the f**k he is talking about.

Probably posts on here...

Just now, Jambomo said:

Ref was good in the end. Didn’t get much wrong (not going into the offside, think it’s the rules that are fucked, not how they applied it).

Was thinking watching it how different it is from watching a Scottish game, where there are questionable decisions every 2 minutes and the ref is the main talking point.  You barely noticed him at all tonight.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Ref was good in the end. Didn’t get much wrong (not going into the offside, think it’s the rules that are fucked, not how they applied it).

Yeah, when they were getting that guard of honour I realised they'd had a very good game.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Did Sherrif Tiraspol beat Real Madrid home and away?

Yes and BT sport basically said they’d be relegated from La Liga this season because of it. 

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I've not kept up with the thread so I dunno how everyone else react to the "offside" goal but I had a proper heads gone moment.

Even still once I fully understood the stupid "save/block" rule (which is a lot of shite btw) I still had a bit of a heads gone.

Peter Whatever the f**k his name is BT roll out is fucking clueless though. Never knows what the f**k he is talking about.

I dont understand it either, and having got the right result, dont actually care to find out. 

Walton saying its actually quite simple, then going on to a complete Abe Simpson ramble that made not one lick of sense, did not help.