EPL 2022/23

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

The fire fighters (Allerdyce, Bruce) would piss off their fans.

Isn't that what we want?  Clubs thinking there too good for pragmatism,  having someone come in, do a good job yet still leave them absolutely raging and demanding them sacked after a 0-0 on opening day the next year, which the owners do,  bring in a 'playing the right way' and then hilariously getting skelped every week.   It's such a fun story to watch play out(from the outside obviously,  when your own board do it its not so fun)

10 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

What exactly are Man City investigating here? What’s their plan if they find out who it is, take them out?

Not take them out, it will just be a coincidence that when they find out who it is. It will be the same day that the informant, accidentally, brutally cut their head off whilst shaving. 

10 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

This is where I read it. I was surprised as I thought everyone could take matters as far as CAS but more than happy to believe City can't. 

Interesting. You'd think they'll have their lawyers looking at appealing to CAS the fact that they can't appeal to CAS next...

13 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Nothing will come of this Man City story. They'll pay their way out of it. 

There’s some very rich interested parties with a stake in that happening but there’s also a lot more very rich interested parties with a stake in it not happening so I wouldn’t be too sure

What we don’t know is quite how clean everybody else has been keeping their own business