EPL 2022/23

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Godfrey looking in bad condition here, went in for a foul despite the ball having clearly went out for a corner. Linesman should have caught that (hell, even VAR since they're such big fans) and got gameplay stopped ASAP.

Hope the boy has a speedy recovery, really unfortunate there.

The Arsenal fans are full of sympathy, as you can imagine

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Is it just me or has the number of supporters becoming “unwell” increased habilitation in the last year and a bit 

I think it’s just us knowing about it. They never used to bother stopping the games at all, now (despite what they just said) it seems to be necessary to stop it sometimes.

5 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Forest with no shirt sponsor, 200k a week for Lingard, and Worrall and McKenna at the back.6f7352a9c02186e09ad994e95bf19ce2.jpg

I read somewhere that the lack of shirt sponsor was because of Football Index going bust but that was ages ago and so surely they'd have lined up someone by now? Also read that Lingard isn't on anything near that, it just works out at that on average if various targets are met like staying up, scoring a certain amount, etc. 

They're set up a wee bit differently and are doing well at finding space, but Brighton have been the better side so far. They regularly go through matches looking like a top six team.

McSauce can't play in this team.