EPL 2022/23

Everton finding a way to win with McNeil and Garner/Iwobi at wing-back and Gray up front would be quite something. Either something expected needed or for a couple of favourable results elsewhere. 

Leicester probably deserve to be flushed, but I'm still shitting it.

You can make concessions about going down allows the club to restructure and prevent the problems that affected the team this season.

It may be true, in the long-term.

BUT, and it's a big but, you never want to leave the Barclays.

No offence, but I hope Leeds, and the jobbie that just won't flush, will be up the top of the Coca-Cola Championship, next season.

🔵⚪🦊🦊

Looking for Leicester goal soon and Everton to stay 0-0 for a while, just to keep things interesting for longer. 

Leeds look doomed, and deserve to be relegated for conceding to Spurs. 

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Looking for Leicester goal soon and Everton to stay 0-0 for a while, just to keep things interesting for longer. 

Leeds look doomed, and deserve to be relegated for conceding to Spurs. 

Everton look hopeless so far. A goal for Leicester and they could crumble. 

Speaking to a middle-aged bloke next to me at the Emirates here. He has been an Arsenal season ticket holder for a couple of decades now, but he is switching to Newcastle next season too.

We keep refreshing LiveScore to check what is happening at Stamford Bridge - got a few odd looks when we started celebrating Gordon's goal! 😂

Still, good to meet a kindred spirit. 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is there any other league where you can come down to the last day and still have so much at stake? I think NOT. 

Tired 'patter' like this wasn't even mildly amusing hundreds of examples before.