EPL 2022/23

15 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Chelsea - Potter, Tuchel, Lampard, Conte, AVB, Mourinho, Grant, Scolari, Di Matteo, Benitez, Hiddink, Sarri.

Spurs - Conte, Mourinho, Pochettino, Villas-Boas, Redknapp, Juande Ramos.

I've probably missed some. 

Jol at Spurs and Fulham. Good shout on Juande Ramos. 

35 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You could try this (not just London teams and not just last fifteen years)...

https://www.sporcle.com/games/msahly/all-time-premier-league-managers

Aye,  and good luck to whoever gets the Spurs gig. A nice earner for two seasons, then pumped when you failed to conquer Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, and, maybe, Newcastle. Then the hamster wheel spins again.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I forgot Ancelotti at Chelsea as well.

Never heard of him...I always forget he was at Everton. I remember reading/ hearing that his wife had family in Scotland. Also, Sam Allardyce's parents are Scottish.

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Brentford 😂 

Agree they should be included, even though they haven’t been EPL London big boys until recently. I know Fulham and Palace have yo-yo’ed a bit over the last fifteen years. So aye, anyway, with Conte now being bagged, over the last fifteen years, between them, all the major London football clubs have collectively been through more managers than St Mirren have had top 6 finishes. It’s official. 😎

Edited by pozbaird

152/345, fair few names on the tip of my tongue. Joe Kinnear was the one that had a heart attack and had to leave abruptly?

anything pre-2000 was more or less a write off,

i typed out tim westwood and got confused when it wasnt giving me the answer... fackin Tim Sherwood.

edit: i also genuinely forgot about Ralf Rangnick, had it in my head that Ten Haag came in straight after Solskjaer! think its due to him having that weird dual role as Director of Football so it slipped my mind he was (loosely) in charge at Man Utd outright.

edit: Avram Grant was at West Ham, apparently. Huh.

edit: last one, but I'm surprised Klinsmann has never ended up getting a gig somewhere at some point

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

14 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

152/345, fair few names on the tip of my tongue. Joe Kinnear was the one that had a heart attack and had to leave abruptly?

anything pre-2000 was more or less a write off,

i typed out tim westwood and got confused when it wasnt giving me the answer... fackin Tim Sherwood.

edit: i also genuinely forgot about Ralf Rangnick, had it in my head that Ten Haag came in straight after Solskjaer! think its due to him having that weird dual role as Director of Football so it slipped my mind he was (loosely) in charge at Man Utd outright.

edit: last one, but I'm surprised Klinsmann has never ended up getting a gig somewhere at some point

I am 99.99% positive Paul Sturrock was Southampton manager in the premier league, but he's not showing on the list.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I am 99.99% positive Paul Sturrock was Southampton manager in the premier league, but he's not showing on the list.

Yeah I had tried to put him and Lawrie Sanchez (Fulham) but it wasn’t having it. I noticed that someone commented below the quiz and the guy responded by saying it was permanent managers only, which Sturrock definitely was, so I think he’s made an error there.

14 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Grant's West Ham were seriously boring.