EPL 2022/23

Just now, The Master said:

I don’t understand why VAR doesn’t check for offside first, then if needs be move onto any potential issues that are more subjective, or harder to determine. 

It wasn't even offside. They used it as a cop out. The offside player had no effect on the play.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I don’t understand why VAR doesn’t check for offside first, then if needs be move onto any potential issues that are more subjective, or harder to determine. 

I guess it makes sense the check the incidents in chronological order so the game can be restarted in the appropriate manner.

1 minute ago, cameron2000 said:

?😂 a wind up? It was going out for a goal kick without the deflection. 

Didn't see any deflection. Looked like a clean header on goal, albeit with his arm outstretched. The player next to him was offside but didn't appear to have any touch of the ball from what I seen.

I was worried about the winter World Cup having a mitigating effect, but this has been a good couple of days for our traditional clubs.

Not least The Chels earlier tonight. 16 points just now, but that will narrow considerably once the boy Mac Allister and the boy Caicedo are settled in at The Bridge after early January.

Edited by AMMjag

3 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

Didn't see any deflection. Looked like a clean header on goal, albeit with his arm outstretched. The player next to him was offside but didn't appear to have any touch of the ball from what I seen.

He quite clearly did.

18 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

A good number of the players literally were in the desert for more than a week.

I know, but all of them look like they were on my stream. Absolutely bright red. No idea why, all the other games have been fine.