EPL 2022/23

On 15/11/2022 at 11:03, MONKMAN said:

The irony in Cristiano Ronaldo slating the facilities at Man Utd being 20 years old and past their best, is somewhat lost on that idiot. 

He also slated them for being all about marketing and money, then the next day he released an NFT range.

43 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

His plan appears to worked, as the media are reporting he is to be sacked.  Can't see his Portugal teammates being to happy with this media distraction, just as the world cup is kicking off.

I think you're overestimating their capacity to care.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

FhwH3txXEAA2dPr.jpg:large

I take it that's one of the made up quotes floating around.

One thing about this farce is the emergence of the Ronaldo Cult on social media. A complete bunch of brainwashed weirdos that make Scientologists look open minded and free thinking. Some must be on the payroll of social media companies managing his brand but many, many more aren't. It's a bit weird.

One thing about this farce is the emergence of the Ronaldo Cult on social media. A complete bunch of brainwashed weirdos that make Scientologists look open minded and free thinking. Some must be on the payroll of social media companies managing his brand but many, many more aren't. It's a bit weird.
It's this modern phenomenon of people who support players rather than clubs. Definitely for the watching

12 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

If you think they're bad you should check out Connor McGregor's online disciples. Proper fantasists.

14 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

If you think they're bad you should check out Connor McGregor's online disciples. Proper fantasists.

See also:

Kanye West

Donald Trump 

Elon Musk

And multiple other fandans.

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
13 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

It's this modern phenomenon of people who support players rather than clubs. Definitely for the watching

Yep. I only really follow football so was only aware of it starting with Messi and Ronaldo fans fueled by their GOAT battles. Worst part is it's not even just 15 year olds. Adults spouting their stuff takes it to a new level of cringe.