EPL 2022/23

Apoplectic that Eriksen and Martinez both escaped yellows thus costing me a coupon win. Eriksen in the build up to the 4th and Martinez when City just kept the ball in play for about 8 minutes solid.

Still, get it up you Alex Ferguson.

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

As someone who actually goes to quite a few games at the Etihad this is utter bullshit…

I live near Manchester & thanks to friends with STs go to a lot of games at Utd & Citeh, as well as a lot of County Cricket games at the other Old Trafford, don't try to tell me what I already know.

I live near Manchester & thanks to friends with STs go to a lot of games at Utd & Citeh, as well as a lot of County Cricket games at the other Old Trafford, don't try to tell me what I already know.

I also worked at City for a couple of years so whilst I agree with comments re some of the supporters the idea that Etihad has a poor atmosphere most weeks is not true at all….

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I also worked at City for a couple of years so whilst I agree with comments re some of the supporters the idea that Etihad has a poor atmosphere most weeks is not true at all….

Yeah, sorry that is true, the people I got to games with when I get a spare ticket are fanatical & make themselves heard. The overall atmosphere is usually decent as well. They have zero time for the tourists who lap up the half & half scarves. Sorry for being a grump, the Killie score yesterday has given me quite the hump.

Didn't think that would be how the red card came about but can't have any complaints about that one. Good to see someone finally booked for stopping a quick free-kick.
Indeed. I expect 99% of the boos will have been directed at the ref but if I was a Leeds fan I'd be furious with the player's idiotic decision there.

54 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It might be if Haaland was inclined to stay at any one club for more than 2 or 3 years. 

He’ll be at Real Madrid by the time he’s 25 in 2025.