EPL 2022/23

This could look incredibly stupid in a couple of hours, but I quite fancy Man U today tbh.

They're becoming annoyingly less banter these days. Haaland could still quite easily Haaland them, but him v Martinez should be an entertaining watch. I will however miss the first half die to carrying out some bits of business

Might still happen….[emoji6]

It's weird but I know some genuine Citeh supporters & they have spent the last decade in "I cant believe this is happening" mode. There are thousands of them across the South of Manchester yet the Emptihad still seems like a Morgue while Maine Road would have been bouncing, utterly baffling.

As someone who actually goes to quite a few games at the Etihad this is utter bullshit…

Just now, roman_bairn said:

As someone who actually goes to quite a few games at the Etihad this is utter bullshit…

It really isn't, I have went to several games there because my wife works with a lot of Citeh fans.They hate the arseholes who have suddenly appeared & are rather annoyed at the Outsiders who sit on their hands all day before going back to their City Centre Hotel before their flight back from Ringway to parts of Asia, Africa, America & Arabia.