EPL 2022/23

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This could look incredibly stupid in a couple of hours, but I quite fancy Man U today tbh.

They're becoming annoyingly less banter these days. Haaland could still quite easily Haaland them, but him v Martinez should be an entertaining watch. I will however miss the first half die to carrying out some bits of business

Did somebody say, “Just Eat”? 🚗🍔

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Wait, are Arsenal good again? Getting heavy could go either way vibes from the upcoming game,its either a Haaland monstering or a scrappy win that proves ETH is right to keep any English player the hell away from their defence. He has also noticed that McSauce is a pler regardless of what the "experts" on here think. EFL thread for this pish but Watford are having a decent New Manager bounce, suppose they should be used to it.

This needs binned pronto. Awful nickname.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Did somebody say, “Just Eat”? 🚗🍔

This needs binned pronto. Awful nickname.

I concur, was using it ironically but you didn't realise because you cant see my stupid moustache, skinny fit tweed suit or my dress shoes with no socks combo.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I used to love that "immersive" camera when it first come about. It's just annoying now - especially so with that Blue Moon reboot belting out behind it.

Awful.

Mon the City.

That spinning camera gave me motion sickness.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

How the f**k is that wee wanksock Grealish still conning refs every time he falls over.Decent stramash there.

I didn't think it was worthy of a booking.

Not even sure how much United as a team were at fault. McTominay covers well for Dalot when he goes in on Grealish and then they're in a decent position for Silva's ball, although Eriksen should've tracked better. It was just clever and quality from City. 

16 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

This game kicking off at 2pm feels a bit odd to me. This should be a 4:30pm kick-off, with Leeds v Aston Villa kicking off at 2pm and getting thirty seconds of perfunctory 'analysis' at full-time from the Sky studio.

Man Utd players think they are kicking off at 4pm by the looks of things...