EPL 2022/23

Just watched the brief Liverpool v Brighton highlights. Good lord, TAA is bad. Like really bad. He has to be in the conversation for worst right back in the league.  His crossing ability is unreal but his defensive ability is laughable. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Just watched the brief Liverpool v Brighton highlights. Good lord, TAA is bad. Like really bad. He has to be in the conversation for worst right back in the league.  His crossing ability is unreal but his defensive ability is laughable. 

Can you imagine the heid's gone from the Liverpool fans were Klopp to drop or, even better, replace him? 

I might even get a twitter account for it.

1 minute ago, velo army said:

Can you imagine the heid's gone from the Liverpool fans were Klopp to drop or, even better, replace him? 

I might even get a twitter account for it.

I dunno he was getting a fair bit of stick from Liverpool fans on twitter during the game. They seem to lose a heap of goals down his side these days. 2 today if I remember right.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I dunno he was getting a fair bit of stick from Liverpool fans on twitter during the game. They seem to lose a heap of goals down his side these days. 2 today if I remember right.

All three goals came down his side. He's (quite rightly) being targeted by opposition sides now because he's horseshit. 

A terrific saunter back while 15 yards ahead of the rest of their back line for the second goal as well. 

12 hours ago, TheScarf said:

And even better he's practically undroppable due to being an Engurland golden boy, class stuff.

This could look incredibly stupid in a couple of hours, but I quite fancy Man U today tbh.

They're becoming annoyingly less banter these days. Haaland could still quite easily Haaland them, but him v Martinez should be an entertaining watch. I will however miss the first half die to carrying out some bits of business

Wait, are Arsenal good again? Getting heavy could go either way vibes from the upcoming game,its either a Haaland monstering or a scrappy win that proves ETH is right to keep any English player the hell away from their defence. He has also noticed that McSauce is a pler regardless of what the "experts" on here think. EFL thread for this pish but Watford are having a decent New Manager bounce, suppose they should be used to it.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This could look incredibly stupid in a couple of hours, but I quite fancy Man U today tbh.

They're becoming annoyingly less banter these days. Haaland could still quite easily Haaland them, but him v Martinez should be an entertaining watch. I will however miss the first half die to carrying out some bits of business

511V9STnKoL._AC_SL1000_.jpg