EPL 2022/23

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I know this has been said before, but Leicester are rank bad

I'll be surprised if Rogers survives this. There might only be two goals in this but Brighton have outclassed them all over the pitch. 

If Brighton had scored 6 or 7 I don't think Leicester could feel hard done by. 

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'll be surprised if Rogers survives this. There might only be two goals in this but Brighton have outclassed them all over the pitch. 

If Brighton had scored 6 or 7 I don't think Leicester could feel hard done by. 

Watching this team, it looks like a team that has given up on the coach and the system.  I think that Rodgers has lost this team so it would be best for everyone if they part ways

Brighton remind me of Leicester three years ago. They'll have done brilliantly if they finish as high as Leicester did that season, but they're capable of looking like one of the league's top teams any time they play.

Leicester should probably just get rid of Rodgers now. With a bit of freshness, these players can do much better and Rodgers can do much better with a new team. It's best for everyone tbh.

Watching this team, it looks like a team that has given up on the coach and the system.  I think that Rodgers has lost this team so it would be best for everyone if they part ways

Brighton remind me of Leicester three years ago. They'll have done brilliantly if they finish as high as Leicester did that season, but they're capable of looking like one of the league's top teams any time they play.

Leicester should probably just get rid of Rodgers now. With a bit of freshness, these players can do much better and Rodgers can do much better with a new team. It's best for everyone tbh.

Fs good timing

24 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Ironically against Leicester today. There's something about this Brighton team. I don't think they'll be able to keep pace with Man City but they have already dropped a few points so you never know. 

5 to 10 match runs of form have been commonplace during Arteta's time in charge of Arsenal. 

This is their first real test of this run. 

By the same token, this is a test to see whether Man United's sensational run of three one goal victories in a row has been worth the hype.