EPL 2022/23

His time is done at Aston Villa. I think they're a club, I said, in crisis. I don't think players want to play for him. I don't think players want to go there and join him. I think the football they play is not exciting, even by their own standards. 

I would put Zinedine Zidane in right now. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You have to wonder why none of the other EPL teams went for him

Man Utd fucking about spending nearly £90m on another winger when a young striker of his calibre, not dependent on CL football and with a release clause 2/3rd of Antony's fee is just mind boggling.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Man Utd fucking about spending nearly £90m on another winger when a young striker of his calibre, not dependent on CL football and with a release clause 2/3rd of Antony's fee is just mind boggling.

Even Liverpool signing their latest Uruguayan nutter

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

Shirley these performances confirm that Erling Haaland is the best natural goal scorer on the planet at the moment?

It's all well and good to hammer them in against your Crystal Palaces and your Notts Forests of this world, but how does he stack up against your Shearers, your Owens, your Rooneys? That's the real question.