EPL 2022/23

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Feel like you need to be much harder to play through against Spurs than Forest have been here. 

Yeah Forest are certainly knocking on the door but I would be fairly confident in predicting that the next goal will be for Spurs. 

21 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 hours ago, J_Stewart said:
I’ll rephrase to “it’s a bit ridiculous that anyone cares in the slightest about the change”.

Considering they’re chasing a winner at home with 15 minutes to go against a team sitting deep and trying to break, it’s wild to me that both Xhaka and Elneny are still on the pitch. Offer very little in these scenarios. Would 100% be hooking one of them.

Commenting on the ridiculousness of it is what I've done.

That's enough to set them off though.  You don't need an opinion, you just need to notice it. We all know why it's done but all resistance must be shut down immediately. 😂 Don't go near cricket. Their gender neutral change is from batsman to batter., the worst of the lot, so far. 

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

My God, Kane misses a penalty. First time he's done it for Spurs in more than four years. 

Henderson has a superb record for pens though. Cook should have been off there for that and now Forest have all 3 centre backs on a booking.

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

As much as I wanted Kane to score since i've got 2-0 Spurs on my coupon, there's something brilliant about a goalkeeper in a baseball cap saving a penalty

He looked like he'd just scored a century at Trent Bridge after it :lol: