EPL 2022/23

Won tickets to Newcastle game today in a raffle, best fiver I’ve ever spent.

Howe deserves lots of credit for the way he has transformed the players, Maximin was unplayable at times and adds more to the team now he isn’t trying to go it all alone and chip in defensively.

Grealish must feel a tadger slating Almiron too after the shift he put in today.

On MOTD2 did Tuchel really just say, ‘we couldn’t get a plane, we had to get a bus up to Leeds’ as part of his post match reasoning following Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat? It is a bit of a trek from London I suppose [emoji849]

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

On MOTD2 did Tuchel really just say, ‘we couldn’t get a plane, we had to get a bus up to Leeds’ as part of his post match reasoning following Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat? It is a bit of a trek from London I suppose emoji849.png

As far as I understand it, the players still flew up, it was only the coaching staff that were on the coach, which is even more nonsense.

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Much like the two yesterday in the Hibs game, it is ridiculous that a challenge like that isn't an automatic red. He's miles from the ball, and just looking to wipe out the opponent.

Seemed a glaringly obvious red card at the time, and still does after replays. Like the Rangers one, and indeed the County one.  That two of them resulted in yellows doesn’t mean the one that did get a red wasn’t deserved. 

18 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They've played seven night games in the last nine years without serious bother, as far as I can recall. The Daytripper Derby doesn't tend to be overly ferocious.

Never knew that. Thought this fixture would've topped the high risk lists. Looks like such as Wrexham Chester and Swansea Cardiff are more war zones than these two. 

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Souness has been on TalkSport a fair bit recently. I thought he was hard done by with the “man’s game” nonsense but he really does talk some amount of pish.

He looks incredible for being almost 70 though. 

Hes on every Monday now.