EPL 2022/23

He did. VAR cheating Brighton again.
Tbh, any time I watch an EPL game there seems to be a goal/penalty given/disallowed for handball. And almost every time I seem to have a different view of the VAR so I clearly haven't a fucking clue what constitutes handball anymore. Thought the boy there elbowed it in as did he with the sheepish look he had running away [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Tbh, any time I watch an EPL game there seems to be a goal/penalty given/disallowed for handball. And almost every time I seem to have a different view of the VAR so I clearly haven't a fucking clue what constitutes handball anymore. Thought the boy there elbowed it in as did he with the sheepish look he had running away emoji38.png

Yeah I’m the same. I get that different refs will see things a bit differently but I though both VAR decisions today were pretty clear tbh especially the pen. If they can’t get those right, what is the point of VAR?

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah I’m the same. I get that different refs will see things a bit differently but I though both VAR decisions today were pretty clear tbh especially the pen. If they can’t get those right, what is the point of VAR?

B&HA don't really attract many viewers to the #Barclays, so they should just be happy to share the same pitch as that Commercial Behemoth.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

B&HA don't really attract many viewers to the #Barclays, so they should just be happy to share the same pitch as that Commercial Behemoth.

Indeed. They should be forced to give back the 3 points in the interest of keeping their overseas viewers.