EPL 2022/23

Rashford really has become an empty shirt over the last couple of seasons.
Has he ever honestly been that good? Apart from a couple of good games I am not sure he’s ever been consistently great.
Pretty much this. He's absolutely rapid but taking that away there isn't anything particularly special about him. His finishing is average at best tbh. Another overrated English player. If he was German he'd be another run of the mill EPL player.

Not writing off Ten Haag already but why the f is he going with more or less the same squad as last season. Anyone can see a lot of them are not fit to play for United.

Potter is doing a fantastic job at Brighton. He would probably do a good job at United but probably not a sexy enough name. 

3 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Not writing off Ten Haag already but why the f is he going with more or less the same squad as last season. Anyone can see a lot of them are not fit to play for United.

Potter is doing a fantastic job at Brighton. He would probably do a good job at United but probably not a sexy enough name. 

A good friend of mine, Richard, has started calling him "Erik Ten Months". I almost soiled myself when he told me.