EPL 2022/23

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Couldn't care less if its a woman or a man presenting the problem is that the presenter is pish regardless of gender.

Alex Scott I think is brilliant although the rest are pish. Karen Carney is horrific and should be nowhere near anything to do with the mens game. 

Just now, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Alex Scott I think is brilliant although the rest are pish. Karen Carney is horrific and should be nowhere near anything to do with the mens game. 

I'm more getting at grown men trying themselves in knots crying about female pundits when their Male counterparts are just as bad if not worse.

1 minute ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Alex Scott I think is brilliant although the rest are pish. Karen Carney is horrific and should be nowhere near anything to do with the mens game

There is nothing wrong with saying Karen Carney is a pish pundit, but when you add stuff like this, you make yourself look a complete moron.

If she's not good enough as a pundit, she shouldn't be on at all, regardless of who is playing

Came onto say something about “Trent” crumpling like a piece of paper there but I see that’s already been covered.

In even less surprising news Klopp isn’t happy about an absolutely nothing challenge in the build up to a goal.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Liverpool have an £80m striker in the bench - the money in that league is fucking disgusting. 

Chelsea just yesterday paid north of £60 million for a rotation left-back. It’s absolutely lost the run of itself.

Edited by eez-eh