EPL 2022/23

16 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was reading that Bellerin is willing to drop something stupid like £80k a week and cancel his contract free of charge to sign for Betis but Arsenal are playing hard ball and not letting him leave.

Strange one. Bellerin is dump.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Strange one. Bellerin is dump.

Arsenal are not going to let a 27 year old go on a free at this early stage in the window.

It's a classic try-on because Bellerin would be able to get a bigger signing-on fee if he was released. 

He is in the last year of his contract. Arsenal will offer him to other clubs to force Real Betis to cough up some cash.

The comment section on EPL teams tweets have to be the most moronic places on the planet. Honestly feel like I lose brain cells whenever I accidentally scroll down on one of the tweets.

Edited by RandomGuy.

9 minutes ago, jagfox said:

It was always likely to happen after Mane left as Liverpool couldn’t afford to lose him.

Its a great deal for Salah as he’s got a pay rise to stay at a club where he’s loved and probably not under the same pressure as playing for a Real, Barca or Bayern.

I say that as although Liverpool are a big successful club the fans don’t expect success. Liverpool’s end of season last season would have been seen as a disaster at any of the 3 clubs I mentioned. Liverpool had an open top bus tour to celebrate ‘nearly’ winning the league and champions league.

A great deal for both parties in this instance though.

On 02/07/2022 at 20:49, Ro Sham Bo said:

I can't believe that when Ronaldo signed for them last season he actually thought they would be challenging for trophies. 

This is obviously just a front to allow United to get rid because their new boss doesn't want him. 

I think it says more about his self confidence than his faith in his team mates.