Biggest heads gone moment of the season

There's been plenty this season as a Dundee fan - mostly to do with Mcghee opening his stupid fat mouth.

Mcpake playing Jason Cummings on the wing before shipping him off to Australia needs to get a mention too.

Edited by Pens_Dark

44 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Mine was the 97th minute equaliser for Ross County in the 3-3 game.  Was watching the last 5 mins of the game on my phone in the car and ended up bouncing my phone off the passenger seat and almost through the window.

Soon as they got that corner you knew what was coming 

Where to start? Hiring the kids bib and cone man from Aberdeen to be our manager. Signing Leigh Griffiths. The 6-0 pumping from Queen's Park. 

But the biggest one has to be the utter car crash of a meeting between the old board and the fans in October.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Bringing forward the winter break because of SG restrictions and having to watch the Barclays over New Years. 

I forgot that point when almost everyone agreed that was a sensible course of action and the Sevco fans went mental thinking it was an SNP plot to gift Celtic the title

The writing was on the wall for AFC right from the off, absolute shambles at the back from day one.  

My personal heads gone was the absolute dross that was the first 66 minutes v a horrifically bad Dundee (2-1 defeat).

My post match report to my friends was three words long and read.  "Jesus fukin kunt!"  

Not quite the same heads gone, but I was never comfortable with the racist apologist being made captain.  

This is the season I've hated most since I started watching circa 73/74.

Imagine being worse than Porterfield years, the Patterson years, the Alex "that kunt" Miller season , the '95 season and all early 2000 seasons!  Imagine that!

We are an absolute joke of a club at the moment! 

Yours, it would seem that my head is still gone!

aDONis

Edited to add;  I still hate Alex "that kunt" Miller more than any other AFC manager, oh and it's worse now than under McGhee!

I'm going for a lie down!

Edited by aDONisSheep

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I forgot that point when almost everyone agreed that was a sensible course of action and the Sevco fans went mental thinking it was an SNP plot to gift Celtic the title

That was very amusing. A fundamentally sensible decision caused absolute fury because they thought they had the right to play Celtic behind closed doors. 

13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Where to start? Hiring the kids bib and cone man from Aberdeen to be our manager. Signing Leigh Griffiths. The 6-0 pumping from Queen's Park. 

But the biggest one has to be the utter car crash of a meeting between the old board and the fans in October.

I'll give you that; that was a bit special. The duality of getting national attention as a fan of a Championship/L1/L2 club... you're either on a brilliant cup run, or, more likely, making a complete tit of yourself.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Not the Scottish Premiership but Keeper Aaron McCarey’s bizarre assault on teammate Bobby Burns in the NIFL - Glentoran Vs Coleraine game back in October. Has to be one of the biggest ‘heads gone’ moments I’ve seen in years, never mind just this season!emoji15.png

Watch: Glentoran keeper McCarey sees red for lashing out at team-mate Burns https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58942834

Quite bizarre!

24 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Christ. I thought things were bad at Dens. 

The burn in that second video. Wow. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Probably me as the 3rd goal went in at McDiarmid the other night.  Actually, I burst out laughing at how shite we were.

My moment was Willie Collum’s performance in the second leg vs Arbroath. I don’t think I’ve seen such shocking refereeing in a long time. The fact he was to go on and ref the Cup Final as well compounded it.

I’m obviously a Staggie but Collum totally lost it, and credit where it’s due for coming through that play off.

Edited by Pete the Jakey