Biggest heads gone moment of the season

54 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Never really had a heads gone moment this season. To be perfectly honest, the last time St Mirren caused me to ‘lose my shit’ was at the final whistle of the 2010 League Cup Final. That was, and remains to this day, a fcuking disgraceful performance and result from St Mirren’s players and manager. Moving right along… 

I thought it was a tactical masterstroke by GM that day as he didn't often start with Higson & Mehmet with the wingbacks not crossing the halfway line and instead playing diagonal balls - we didn't create much but frustrated the hell out of the dead team. 

Key points were having too sub off Murray which meant we lost our defensive shape a bit and Potter pulling out of tackling Naismith on the halfway line - worst that could've happened was him getting sent off and us going into overtime 10 vs 9.

Moving off topic the Hammarby game was much, much worse.

When Dundee went 1 up at Pittodrie in December, although we quickly equalised and eventually won that one.

The 3-2 loss to St Mirren in October and the home defeat to Celtic in February weren't far behind.

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

He would likely kill you given half a chance.

Possibly, as doubtful as that is, but his priority should have been getting back to the dressing room and doing his job. Him trying to stare down someone in the stand like a jakie in the pub who's just noticed his ex has a new man was equally embarrassing and hilarious.

Last few hours of the Summer window, refereeing decisions home and away to Aberdeen, 1-0 loss at Dens in December, Callum Davidson’s substitutions at St. Mirren in February…

The list is endless. 

Kelty tops the lot though 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Doesn’t help when they go straight up the other end and score. Livi did similar tbf. 

Our seats in the RDL were nae great. Livi one you knew something had happened, just not not what it was. McGregor's was as obvious as it gets 🤣

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve been bored at work and reflecting on the season and started wondering what moments of the season caused me to properly lose my shit. It’s often not a moment you’d particularly expect.

I think I am relatively level headed with the football these days and if I’m honest towards the end of the season I was utterly numb to the hilarious incompetence of AFC. 

The one moment though I think has to be ojo being sent off at tannadice for having the temerity of being assaulted by a fan. I have to admit that the fat, tangerine p***k and Bobby madden had me absolutely rattled. 

From the initial shove, to the admiration at ojo for not reacting, to Bobby madden whipping out a 2nd yellow. I was absolutely livid. 

So…what moment has caused other P&Bers to be sobbing uncontrollably? 

I was at Tannadice and that was ridiculous.

I lost my shit more though at Ibrox when 2-0 up and Beaton decided to exert his influence. Never a free kick for the first. Was right in front of us and it’s so frustrating as a Beaton raping begins to unravel. Didn’t know at the time but highlights showed the free kick into the box was also offside.

Them he proceeds to give a penalty for their player throwing himself on the ground.

Just to rub it in the referee supervisor said after the game that if their had been VAR neither goal would have stood. 

That was as close to cheating as it gets.

Easy answer for me personally is when we sold Jason Kerr and Ali McCann at midnight on deadline day and replaced them by loaning Ali Crawford, Cammy MacPherson and Lars Dendoncker and our club Twitter kept using stupidly enthusiastic language. 

On 01/09/2021 at 00:50, Zamora Fan said:

I am thrilled to announce that though my wife has left me and taken the kids, I am now looking after the neighbours dog for a year. while I adjust to being a sad loner.

I am delighted to announce that after being sacked from my job my line manager has been kind enough to loan me a free company pen (which I can use for a full 12 month season before returning!) as I left the building for the last time. It’s never been used before but sure it’ll be okay!

I am excited to announce that when I walked in on my (now former) line manager railing my separated wife, I agreed a deal to look after our balding adult son for six months while they go cruising the Caribbean. Once the tears had stopped, I realised what great deals had been done - after all, a wee man like me can’t expect much more from life can he?

It did however lead to this unmatched contribution by "Davido" (1 post): 

On 01/09/2021 at 01:02, Davido said:

i hope that steve brown has a nightmare tonight in which he is brutally bummed by a gang of clowns

Edited by Zamora Fan

9 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Possibly, as doubtful as that is, but his priority should have been getting back to the dressing room and doing his job. Him trying to stare down someone in the stand like a jakie in the pub who's just noticed his ex has a new man was equally embarrassing and hilarious.

haha, I always thought it's more don't bite the hand that feeds with all the rhetoric clubs put out around loving their fanbase. I bet there players and coaching staff who probably hate their own supporters.