Biggest heads gone moment of the season

I’ve been bored at work and reflecting on the season and started wondering what moments of the season caused me to properly lose my shit. It’s often not a moment you’d particularly expect.

I think I am relatively level headed with the football these days and if I’m honest towards the end of the season I was utterly numb to the hilarious incompetence of AFC. 

The one moment though I think has to be ojo being sent off at tannadice for having the temerity of being assaulted by a fan. I have to admit that the fat, tangerine p***k and Bobby madden had me absolutely rattled. 

From the initial shove, to the admiration at ojo for not reacting, to Bobby madden whipping out a 2nd yellow. I was absolutely livid. 

So…what moment has caused other P&Bers to be sobbing uncontrollably? 

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve been bored at work and reflecting on the season and started wondering what moments of the season caused me to properly lose my shit. It’s often not a moment you’d particularly expect.

I think I am relatively level headed with the football these days and if I’m honest towards the end of the season I was utterly numb to the hilarious incompetence of AFC. 

The one moment though I think has to be ojo being sent off at tannadice for having the temerity of being assaulted by a fan. I have to admit that the fat, tangerine p***k and Bobby madden had me absolutely rattled. 

From the initial shove, to the admiration at ojo for not reacting, to Bobby madden whipping out a 2nd yellow. I was absolutely livid. 

That was certainly my biggest heads gone.

I was apoplectic with rage.

The start against Celtic at parkhead in the February game . Pretty much set up with the game plan that every Rangers fan on the planet spent the week discussing and hoping we wouldn’t set up with and straight away celtic punished us for it . To be fair Gio seems to have learned his lesson from that night 

Also Stevie sneaking off through the night to Birmingham and the league cup semi which followed all the aftermath of that 

Edited by Forever_blueco

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Definitely when the news broke that we were signing McGhee as our manager. Can't remember being so apoplectic with rage about football before, tried to keep it succinct on here.

Still wonder if I should read into the fact that the post in question for 10 upvotes!

Best moment of the season thread for this pish 

43 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I was sitting in the front row of the Fair Play and bizarrely two young Red Cross lassies sat themselves in the two seats next to me for the whole game. About five minutes after Ojo had been sent off I felt that I had to apologise to them for my language and behaviour during the incident.

There were also a few penalty incidents not given to us during the season that I was a tad annoyed at. McGregor at Pittodrie springs to mind as one.

Never really had a heads gone moment this season. To be perfectly honest, the last time St Mirren caused me to ‘lose my shit’ was at the final whistle of the 2010 League Cup Final. That was, and remains to this day, a fcuking disgraceful performance and result from St Mirren’s players and manager. Moving right along… 

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

"McGregor at Pittodrie springs to mind"

Doesn't have to be from the season just passed...but the above phrase alone is enough to turn my guts to water.

My head's still gone at us handing Ali Crawford a 2.5 year deal after his underwhelming loan spell.

Then spending actual money on Cammy MacPherson.

And selling Ali McCann for peanuts right at the end of the window. ( Add ons. With add ons he'll smash our transfer record!!! Promise)

Still seething tbh.

I could go on but I'll have a migraine.

33 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was sitting in the front row of the Fair Play and bizarrely two young Red Cross lassies sat themselves in the two seats next to me for the whole game. About five minutes after Ojo had been sent off I felt that I had to apologise to them for my language and behaviour during the incident.

There were also a few penalty incidents not given to us during the season that I was a tad annoyed at. McGregor at Pittodrie springs to mind as one.

You perhaps underestimate the potential for coherence of Doric outside your city.

For me watching some of the least entertaining football I’ve ever witnessed in a bit of a flat league. Only two minor standouts, Bobby Madden ordering a retake of Brophy’s penalty and Grezza’s baffling selections and tactics. Latter was a drip feed from August.

Edited by Kapowzer