2022/23 PSC Group G

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Back level...Ayo Obileye from close range

or perhaps Shinnie. Sounds like both went for it...Sofascore are crediting Ayo with the assist and Shinnie with the goal

Edited by Cptn Hooch

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

60 mins and we're playing with 10 men and still not got a recognised striker on the pitch, i just love Livi playing with my emotions.:lol:

Didn’t Bruce come on at half time?

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
  1. 64'

Substitution

Substitution, Livingston. Bruce Anderson replaces Dylan Bahamboula.

:bounce2

c**t waited to the usual 65th min to do it too, real hard ass management.🤣

Happened at HT? :D 

34 minutes ago, Tony mac said:

So much for Martindale saying after the Albion game ,that he now knows his best team and will be sticking closely from now on .Fast becoming the new tinker man. 

Missed this. Was this in the post match interview?

He's clearly still trying to get minutes into the legs due to the perceived lack of friendlies. I think we will probably see the strongest team against Kelty next week.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Missed this. Was this in the post match interview?

He's clearly still trying to get minutes into the legs due to the perceived lack of friendlies. I think we will probably see the strongest team against Kelty next week.

I'd say so. I'm not at panic stations quite yet even if some of the support have smashed the panic button already. The game against the rangers will be a different beast where we'll play a lot more compact so less likely to be picked apart on the counter. We had a terrible start to last season and ended up alright....I have faith we'll come good

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I'd say so. I'm not at panic stations quite yet even if some of the support have smashed the panic button already. The game against the rangers will be a different beast where we'll play a lot more compact so less likely to be picked apart on the counter. We had a terrible start to last season and ended up alright....I have faith we'll come good

It’s been the same the last few years. I think long term Livi fans won’t be panicking at this stage as we tend to come good eventually 

Sadly with no wingers and/or burst of creativity in the middle of the park it's always going to be laboured. Hard one to take as it was even before the red and afterwards we didn't really look like conceding apart from the defensive blunder after the break.

Although we had most of the second half we didn't do enough with the ball and fair play to Livi, fine finish from Devlin.

We're behind in our transfer business but it needs addressing fairly quick.

Edited by CoveRangers1922