2022/23 PSC Group G

43 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Will see what happens on Tuesday but probably needing to thump Kelty to be confident of going through.

Big ask against a solid opponent. 

Solid opponent.Albion Rovers have just scudded them.Reckon a home win is on the cards.Whether that will be enough remains to be seen.Caley well in the driving seat.Might sneak in through the back door,as weve done before.👍.

5 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Will see what happens on Tuesday but probably needing to thump Kelty to be confident of going through.

Big ask against a solid opponent. 

4 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Solid opponent.Albion Rovers have just scudded them.Reckon a home win is on the cards.Whether that will be enough remains to be seen.Caley well in the driving seat.Might sneak in through the back door,as weve done before.👍.

Yeah they seem solid enough till the last 10 mins, then ship goals, and our last 2 games we've really pushed it to the end and scored late goals, so should fare well against them. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Solid opponent.Albion Rovers have just scudded them.Reckon a home win is on the cards.Whether that will be enough remains to be seen.Caley well in the driving seat.Might sneak in through the back door,as weve done before.[emoji106].
You can't say "Albion Rovers have just scudded them" as if it's a massive slagging when only a week ago Livi nearly threw away a 3 goal lead against us

7 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Can we play you every week

Livingston Meadowbank Thistle Ferrari’s or whatever they are called are clearly feeling the heat from The Caley juggernaut so much so that they’re struggling to beat a crowd of washed up, part-time cod farmers. The Caley stay top and go marching on. We are fucking massive. 

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

^^^Trying way too hard.

People in Glass Houses?

I recall a cash crisis 10 million debt for Livi in 2004 with 10 players made redundant. 

Then in 2009 another cash crisis with unpaid staff walking out and players not getting bonuses.

And in 2020 Livi wrote off £350,000 debts and loans???

And you'll say but we are doing Ok now.

Aye right.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

People in Glass Houses?

I recall a cash crisis 10 million debt for Livi in 2004 with 10 players made redundant. 

Then in 2009 another cash crisis with unpaid staff walking out and players not getting bonuses.

And in 2020 Livi wrote off £350,000 debts and loans???

And you'll say but we are doing Ok now.

Aye right.

No idea what you're on about, how all that relates to the Caley wum above my post.

I could go into detail and pull apart those figures and the ins and outs of 2 admins, but that has nothing to do with this thread and would totally sidetrack/derail it. It has been done to death on the Livi thread anyway. And again no idea what triggered you to bring all that up anyway. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

People in Glass Houses?

"...shouldn't throw stones", aye. It was a Caley fan who threw the stone, though.

You were so offended by a Caley fan slagging Livi that you had to fight the injustice by slagging Livi more. I like your logic.

11 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Livingston Meadowbank Thistle Ferrari’s or whatever they are called are clearly feeling the heat from The Caley juggernaut so much so that they’re struggling to beat a crowd of washed up, part-time cod farmers. The Caley stay top and go marching on. We are fucking massive. 

Meadowbank/Ferranti died :D 

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

I view it as the same club throughout. John Bain's club, in many respects.

I'm the opposite, club should be able to stand on it's own feet. I'm not one to claim another club's history as our own.

As far as I'm concerned it's 1995-Present for our history

8 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm the opposite, club should be able to stand on it's own feet. I'm not one to claim another club's history as our own.

As far as I'm concerned it's 1995-Present for our history

Two chapters in the club's history preceded the Livingston chapter, though. There was Ferranti for 31 years. Meadowbank then took over and added their own chapter for 21 years. Livingston now have been the club for 27 years. Meadowbank inherited the legacy of Ferranti and the benefits that brought - a place in the league and an existing club structure. Livingston then inherited the legacies of both Ferranti and Meadowbank along with those same benefits. For me, it's just about acknowledging those historical efforts which were successively built upon. I don't think it detracts at all from the achievements of Livingston FC since 1995.