2022/23 PSC Group G

Noticed Livi 1/16 for Saturday on the Bet365 site.
Not sure if that's the odds for a Livi win or if it denotes something being sold in imperial measurements, rather than in the usual one gram packages.
Yawn
Not seen anything about our international clearances coming through for Bitsindou and Bahamboula, or wtf is going on with Omeonga being listed as a trialist, but all 3 wont be allowed to play in these cup games if they're still trialists.

Hopefully Fitzwater was just being rested for this game when he wasn't in the squad against Linlithgow on Tues, or it'll be Cancar and Obileye in defence, which should raise those bookies odds a bit. 
I don't think we've officially signed Bahamboula yet

10 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Yep - not working for me either. Called the club; the first time it was answered with a "Hullo" and hung up as soon as I'd said I'd purchased PPV. Second time went straight to voicemail.

Oh dear, hopefully they are working on it. Enough people notifying them now at least.

Surely a rocket up the arse from Martindale after that.3 0 up and cruising.Yeh its a win,but cmon.Caley won't be as benevolent on Tuesday night.Still a helluva lot of work to be done before the proper season starts.Slightly concerned 🤷‍♂️.

Cruising at 3-0. Think we got caught up in too many subs and let Albion into the game a bit. Offered very little in the last 35 minutes but can't complain. Tuesday's game will be a big one for this group