2022/23 PSC Group G

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

My bet is we'll get ICT & Kelty at home, Cove and Albion Rovers away.

You’ll definitely have us at home as the top seeds always get the second seeds at home. I imagine we will get cove at home but I’m not sure how the others are sorted out.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

You’ll definitely have us at home as the top seeds always get the second seeds at home. I imagine we will get cove at home but I’m not sure how the others are sorted out.

Yeah knew that about our fixture with you, guessing from prev seasons that we'll get the 3rd seed at home too, then the others away.

We're away our first 2 games as we asked for our first and second games to be away to let the grass recover from the Duran Duran and Andrea Bocelli concerts at TCS in a couple of weeks.

Interesting to see how Postie Austin will play.

Thought I might book a Hotel in Kelty and make a weekend of it by going up to St Andrews on Sunday to have a look at the OC prior to the open, surprised to find no Hotels in Kelty online even with a population of 7000.

Plenty hotels nearby though.

Noted three pubs in town with the Kings being nearest to the ground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, roy of the rovers said:

Rovers home games in this cup, turnstiles will open for cash sales an hour before k-o with prices set as follows –

Adult: £10.
Concession: £5.
Under 16: Free of Charge.

Streaming available also for £10

I've missed not being able to just arrive and patg at away games, or even at our home friendlies and cup games.

On 06/07/2022 at 13:59, TheScarf said:

Looking forward to heading to Kelty on Saturday.  Did I read Nathan Austin is injured?

Potentially Cardle missing as well, at least from the starting lineup. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/3454482/joe-cardle-on-playing-through-kelty-hearts-title-run-in-with-injury-as-he-reveals-timeline-of-return/

Noticed Livi 1/16 for Saturday on the Bet365 site.

Not sure if that's the odds for a Livi win or if it denotes something being sold in imperial measurements, rather than in the usual one gram packages.

Not seen anything about our international clearances coming through for Bitsindou and Bahamboula, or wtf is going on with Omeonga being listed as a trialist, but all 3 wont be allowed to play in these cup games if they're still trialists.

Hopefully Fitzwater was just being rested for this game when he wasn't in the squad against Linlithgow on Tues, or it'll be Cancar and Obileye in defence, which should raise those bookies odds a bit. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Not seen anything about our international clearances coming through for Bitsindou and Bahamboula, or wtf is going on with Omeonga being listed as a trialist, but all 3 wont be allowed to play in these cup games if they're still trialists.

Hopefully Fitzwater was just being rested for this game when he wasn't in the squad against Linlithgow on Tues, or it'll be Cancar and Obileye in defence, which should raise those bookies odds a bit. 

Do we have any idea if Anderson/Hamilton will be ready for tomorrow too? Going to end up playing these games with half our team at this rate. Probably how I'd go assuming they're all available, and the players mentioned above aren't.

Konovalov

Devlin  -  Cancar  -  Fitzwater  -  Penrice

Holt  -  Pittman

Mullin  -  Shinnie  -  Nouble

Goncalves

26 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Do we have any idea if Anderson/Hamilton will be ready for tomorrow too? Going to end up playing these games with half our team at this rate. Probably how I'd go assuming they're all available, and the players mentioned above aren't.

Konovalov

Devlin  -  Cancar  -  Fitzwater  -  Penrice

Holt  -  Pittman

Mullin  -  Shinnie  -  Nouble

Goncalves

Seen a story in the DR saying Jack is expected back for the league opener against Sevco, but nothing about Bruce. At least this game time in the friendlies and cup games will get Goncalves match fit a lot quicker, doubt he'd be getting anything like this amount of playing time had Bruce and Jack not got injured.