Darvel bashing

1 hour ago, theesel1994 said:

What other threads? The only time I've seen it mentioned when it is YOU making the claim they have pulled out.

Heard it from a reliable source close to the management   .... must be on other Social Media sites  ?

20 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
On 27/05/2022 at 13:26, Marlowe said:
Check out the other threads ... Darvel alleged to have pullled out of the BUFFS game.

What do you mean?

Kilwinning Rangers v Darvel 

CANCELLED 

I honestly thought dervel would work there way up the pyramid as long as the minging baker was prepared to back them. Massive shock to me the day that they didn’t clear the first hurdle ., makes you wonder whits going on wi Kennedy , Southey and mcanespie all coaching , crazy stuff🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

I honestly thought dervel would work there way up the pyramid as long as the minging baker was prepared to back them. Massive shock to me the day that they didn’t clear the first hurdle ., makes you wonder whits going on wi Kennedy , Southey and mcanespie all coaching , crazy stuff🤷‍♂️

More coaches and back room team than they know what to do with! Also heard Sean Higgins is involved too. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians it seems.

8 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

No club in West will go up into the LL until Talbot go first.

On 28/05/2022 at 23:45, 93glens17 said:

I don’t mind Kennedy, i think he always comes across as a genuine guy and see him doing a lot for clubs on social media but he can’t have much faith in his own coaching abilities to need that many coaches/assistants. 
I reckon Micks probably the guy that knows players and is able to talk them into signing but must leave the coaching to the other guys

1 hour ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

I don’t mind Kennedy, i think he always comes across as a genuine guy and see him doing a lot for clubs on social media but he can’t have much faith in his own coaching abilities to need that many coaches/assistants. 
I reckon Micks probably the guy that knows players and is able to talk them into signing but must leave the coaching to the other guys

If he had been manager of pollok or Talbot they would have won the league this year and that’s no d being disrespectful to  the greatest manager the juniors has known or to murdie , that’s my personal opinion