Update On Hoose Rice

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

i wasn't expected to be found, it wasn't why I posted.

It ultimately saved my life though and in return I will do whatever it takes to get myself better and that began today in a scary ward.

I'm going to log off from here at the moment, I will read kind messages in time and will get back each and every one.  IT's a little overbearing in general.  

Thank you so much p&b, and although I was gutted to wake up/be found now I see this as a massive godsend.

Thank you to whoever called the police.  You've literally saved my life.

Much love xx

Hoose Rice, from someone that's been there. Take it slowly, be kind to yourself. pM any time.

It ultimately saved my life though and in return I will do whatever it takes to get myself better and that began today in a scary ward.
I'm going to log off from here at the moment, I will read kind messages in time and will get back each and every one.  IT's a little overbearing in general.  
Thank you so much p&b, and although I was gutted to wake up/be found now I see this as a massive godsend.
Much love xx

You will recover, and thrive buddy. Take one day at a time, and never be afraid to reach out to anyone, let it be a stranger or a close friend. You’re never alone.

Much love xx

You will recover, and thrive buddy. Take one day at a time, and never be afraid to reach out to anyone, let it be a stranger or a close friend. You’re never alone.

On 25/05/2022 at 15:35, Andy Dufresne said:

Hats off to Police Scotland,all i could give them was an IP address,an Email address and a rough location from the IP and they manged to trace HR.

Well done Andy, you saved a mans life and you should be proud of that. 
Its very important that people know that IP addresses can be traced to service providers to allow immediate intervention as sadly this is a very common thing, it can be done quickly/lawfully and get people help, you’ll never be criticised for reporting these types of concerns and if something doesnt sit right get it done. 

25 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Much love xx

I'm genuinely glad you're seeing it that way today, mate. I know you mentioned it wasn't why you posted but there a great many people on here - both who saw the post and who didn't - who are very happy today that you did.

Take it as slowly as you need to - everyone here is rooting for you making a full recovery. 

On 25/05/2022 at 20:35, Andy Dufresne said:

Hats off to Police Scotland,all i could give them was an IP address,an Email address and a rough location from the IP and they manged to trace HR.

And mate, massive hats off to you too for bringing the situation to their attention. You've been doing this for as long as I can remember and deserve every bit of praise coming your way.

42 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Much love xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

55 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Much love xx

Great news HR.

So glad you are still with us.

Stick around pal, good times will return.

Well done to all those involved in getting HR the help he needs. I wouldn't even know where to start! 

As someone who has hit the lows before there is always someone out there willing to listen, for me it was a random WhatsApp group that I had for the golf that got me through my toughest time. 

My DMs are always open for anyone who needs to vent/virtual shoulder to cry on! 

Get well soon @Hoose Ricehope to see you back soon

Best of luck to Hoose Rice and all who sail in him.

There'll be stuff in the years ahead that you'll be relieved that you didn't miss.

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thanks guys, left the hospital, one day at a time eh.  It's hard when you've given everything to something that's failed and even my birthday this week the childrens mum couldn't muster up a birthday card.

You live and learn I suppose and it's only forward from now on.

Thank you again everyone and when it's not so overwhelming I'll reply to everyone that was in touch.  It's just a bit tough at the moment being back home and feeling I let down people who care so much for me.

f**k the Hearts ;)

The only way you’ll let them down is by going away from them, people, even kids have the emotional intelligence to understand that sometimes people are down so they will understand. It must be a shite situation to be in where (im guessing) its not a happy split that way, but if you focus on stuff like birthday cards you’ll not appreciate the positive stuff that happens in life. You got another chance, it’ll take time to feel fully recovered, leaving hospital is just one step on a journey that you were able to take, just try feel better about yourself. You’re very well liked on here, im sure thats reflected ‘in real life’. Keep your kids at the forefront of everything. You have so so much to live for, imagine seeing them grow up knowing you did everything you could to be the best dad possible, that’ll be satisfaction beyond anything. 

15 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thanks guys, left the hospital, one day at a time eh.  It's hard when you've given everything to something that's failed and even my birthday this week the childrens mum couldn't muster up a birthday card.

You live and learn I suppose and it's only forward from now on.

Thank you again everyone and when it's not so overwhelming I'll reply to everyone that was in touch.  It's just a bit tough at the moment being back home and feeling I let down people who care so much for me.

f**k the Hearts ;)

Looking forward is the only way mate, don't dwell on the could've and should've.

And as for thinking you let the people down who care about you, I think you have just answered that yourself. Ask yourself, if someone you cared about was in your current position, how would you see it? That they let you down, or you want to help them get better?

Stay strong brother.