Update On Hoose Rice

10 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Hats off to Police Scotland,all i could give them was an IP address,an Email address and a rough location from the IP and they manged to trace HR.

Well done!

I've had a couple welfare checks done by Police Scotland and they've been excellent each time. 

Can only echo what everyone else is saying and hope the lad gets the help he needs. Was horrible reading a post from someone at his lowest ebb but hopefully this is a turning point, there's no quick fix for these things but fingers crossed he's moving in the right direction 

I exchanged a few posts with Hoose Rice recently, discussing the expectations that (I perceive) to be placed on the managers of Hibs and Aberdeen. Was a good wee discussion. Hope everything is going better, best wishes from me, a P&B mouthpiece who talks keech. Mostly. 👍

I haven't engaged in conversation with Hoose Rice in my short time reading/posting on P&P, but I did notice he has the perfect balance between football knowledge and dry sense of humour. I wish him well and hope to read more of his input whenever he feels ready.

Really impressed at the response on here and from the police, amazing stuff. Would also like to echo the best wishes not just to Hoose Rice but anyone else going through tough times. Hopefully one good thing from this will be that others using the forum can see that there's help out there and other people who understand what they are going through and who genuinely want to help. I've found reading this thread to be incredibly moving.

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

Really impressed at the response on here and from the police, amazing stuff. Would also like to echo the best wishes not just to Hoose Rice but anyone else going through tough times. Hopefully one good thing from this will be that others using the forum can see that there's help out there and other people who understand what they are going through and who genuinely want to help. I've found reading this thread to be incredibly moving.

I would like to echo what you are saying although I would like to mention the Depression thread which I think is one of the best things on Pie and Bovril with members helping other members when they are not in a great place.  

Edited by betting competition

16 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Good stuff from what could have been a horrible situation, bet @BFTD is somewhat concerned at these relevations however.

Disappointed that you think I'd allow my internet footprint to be traced back to me.

Some guy called Dave in Alloa is in for a surprise some day, however.