Update On Hoose Rice

Wasn't aware that there was an issue last night but glad that whatever's happened @Hoose Rice is getting the help he needs. A good poster and seems like a pleasant chap. 

Well done to the folk on here too who spotted there was a genuinely worrying moment or post and took action. Much as we love the drama and ripping into each other, P&B is a good and solid community of posters...many come and many go but we do genuinely look out for one another - why else would I have hung about here for nearly 20 years?

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Wasn't aware that there was an issue last night but glad that whatever's happened @Hoose Rice is getting the help he needs. A good poster and seems like a pleasant chap. 

Well done to the folk on here too who spotted there was a genuinely worrying moment or post and took action. Much as we love the drama and ripping into each other, P&B is a good and solid community of posters...many come and many go but we do genuinely look out for one another - why else would I have hung about here for nearly 20 years?

23 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just reading about this, so no idea what's happened, but it sounds grim.

Hope Hoose Rice is ok, and back posting as soon as he's well enough to do so. 

Good work, P & B.

21 minutes ago, Venti said:

Hope the boy is OK.

Don't really know what went on. Sounds serious.

If it's what I think, fair play for flagging it.

The thread title was Suicide. Fortunately the mods were on to it pretty smartly - special thanks to Andy (OP) who took very appropriate action.

Trust all's well with Hoose Rice and hope he'll be back in action on here soon.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

24 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just reading about this, so no idea what's happened, but it sounds grim.

Hope Hoose Rice is ok, and back posting as soon as he's well enough to do so. 

Good work, P & B.

I'm the same - glad I didn't know anything about this last night as it would have just annoyed me and knowing I could do nothing about it would have made it worse.

Glad there were others online more savvy than I to get things sorted.

13 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Hats off to Police Scotland,all i could give them was an IP address,an Email address and a rough location from the IP and they manged to trace HR.

Good stuff from what could have been a horrible situation, bet @BFTD is somewhat concerned at these relevations however.

Edited by Moomintroll

@Hoose Rice hope you're OK brother and I hope we see you on here again when you're ready. It might not feel like It now, but there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, there's plenty of us on here willing to talk or listen.

Never saw the thread last night but, reading between the lines, the quick actions of posters and mods on here have contributed to a positive outcome from a very distressing situation. 

Well played all, and very best wishes to @Hoose Rice. Come across as a very decent guy and hope to see you back on here soon fella.

Great to read this. Been thinking about the boy all day after reading that last night. Well done @Andy Dufresne and the team for swift action. No exaggeration to say you have probably saved a life. 

For all we take the piss out of each other on here that shows it really is a community. I hope @Hoose Rice is better soon and up to posting again in the future.