Update On Hoose Rice

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Just got an update on Hoose Rice from Police Scotland  and he is safe and getting the help he needs,thanks to those who reported it.

Good, thanks.

If you can get a message to him, let him know we hope to see him posting on here again soon.

I hope Hooserice is on the road to recovery. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you bounce back. 

I wish him and his family and friends all the best in the days and weeks ahead. 

Suicide is the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45 in the country. It’s around three times higher than females. I guess females tend to share issues with family and friends.

These days, I only come on here now and again, but just happened to be on last night when Hoose Rice made his distressing post. @Bairnardo very quickly responded urging him to seek help as a matter of some urgency. I followed that with a similar response.

This whole thing has brought back unhappy memories for me, and I'm so pleased and relieved to hear he's now receiving professional help.